pikey boy

first time out

had a few hours out today with landylover [lee] and his son jenson who 9 yrs old and what a nice lad wants to get out ferreting but had no were to go just a bit of waste land with just a few rabbits done a few trips out with is dad and got 1 young rabbit, so he 's pm in the new members bit so thought i would invite them over for a few hours on a garden that i needed to get done  a bit of a wet start but all was keen  abit of a slow start he's ferrets not to keen but they got better as the day got going got 5 in the end all nice rabbits which he's going to make a stew and rabbit sandwich for school monday lost a few bolters  but going to meet up again in a few weeks for a longer day out and better total hopefully  forgot to say had a go at dispatching the rabbits keen learner gave him a few bits to take home both welcome back anytime     

• Like 1

Thank you very much p***y boy really appreciate you taking the time for me and Jensen .He really enjoyed it today we both learnt a lot. Jensen said thanks again for the gifts and he really likes Jess hope to see you soon 20171104_140734_001.thumb.jpg.7adcfa6f3990ec5e9f26327af3f9250a.jpg

Edited by Landylover
It keeps blocking out his name p***y
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well done mate for getting the young lad out.. that's what it's all about not sat in doors on these computer games.... keep him keen 

Well done pikeyboy! The young lad looks made up. I see the game carrier got to see some action today 👍🏼

Trip over them laces would be embarrassing. Lol

Good to see young ones coming on. Well done Pikeyboy for taking them out.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1