other section gone ?

42 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

What other section do you mean?? Atb

theres this one for general dog chat then theres the other half which is for posts about hunting trips out only. the posts have to be approved by a mod before they go on. 

23 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

theres this one for general dog chat then theres the other half which is for posts about hunting trips out only. the posts have to be approved by a mod before they go on. 

To be fair not many genuine hunting posts at all now either because of mods getting abit power happy.

• Like 1

Shame really as this forum used to be good for a look through when the likes of jim molly woodga even fujis pics of walking the mountains and that now even irish lads cant put up legal activities or english lads cant put a shot hare in with 50 plus rabbits incase of upsetting antis ? On a hunting site ffs.

22 minutes ago, C.green said:

Shame really as this forum used to be good for a look through when the likes of jim molly woodga even fujis pics of walking the mountains and that now even irish lads cant put up legal activities or english lads cant put a shot hare in with 50 plus rabbits incase of upsetting antis ? On a hunting site ffs.

Nothing wrong with legal activities. :thumbs: 

3 hours ago, C.green said:

To be fair not many genuine hunting posts at all now either because of mods getting abit power happy.

its not just the mods theres alot of bitching goes on at times, mostly by lads that dont make genuine hunting posts there selves. its a shame really as there is alot of decent folk gone. sad really

1 minute ago, walshie said:

Nothing wrong with legal activities. :thumbs: 

walshie do you know if ian has done away with the other subforum or is it just teething problems with the new set up. bird put a post up of 43 rabbits we had a couple of weeks ago and i cant find it. i did want to show someone the post.

Just now, trigger2 said:

walshie do you know if ian has done away with the other subforum or is it just teething problems with the new set up. bird put a post up of 43 rabbits we had a couple of weeks ago and i cant find it. i did want to show someone the post.

He hasn't done away with anything. I believe a lot of stuff hasn't come through as it should have. It'll be sorted I'm sure. 

6 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

This one? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/373690-43-in-the-monday-night-storm/?tab=comments#comment-4548122

It takes some finding, but it's there.