Brexit Impact.

So our leaders have had some studies done on the economic consequences of brexit. Unfortunately they are too alarming for us simpletons to read,so they are only going to publish the non scary bits. Is it just me ,or would it have not been more sensible to commission these studies before the referendum ,so that we could have made a more informed decision?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A question......why does any type of impact matter and what exactly can you do about it any way? Why are we even talking about it?......of course the remaining EU members will just crack on, what

We can see it mate & it's really annoying...............DO SOMETHING!!!

Surely, this will also have an impact on the remaining EU members..........but they don't seem so keen too keen to point this out. Can't imagine why.........

I think people still have to keep in mind it actually hasn't happened yet. That go's for leave & remain. All these reactions & forecasts have been way too soon & now people are so fed-up with hearing about it they don't give a fcuk.

When the UK actually leaves & then only a while after that can anyone actually gauge the pros & cons of Brexit. However, leavers will never acknowledge the cons & remainers will never acknowledge the pros! Haha....

11 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Surely, this will also have an impact on the remaining EU members..........but they don't seem so keen too keen to point this out. Can't imagine why.........

Well you have to think positive, right? If the uk can, why not he rest of the eu? Or is it easier to think of the rest of the eu in eternal turmoil when the uk leave?

from what I've heard from the European Commission the general consensus seems to be fcuk em' let's crack on without them. Don't forget the uk was always the most difficult member for the EU ;-)

Edited by Accip74
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

What? Buddhist monk setting fire to himself?

No, ill-Informed people guessing on an obscure internet forum! Haha....

Edited by Accip74
15 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Well you have to think positive, right? If the uk can, why not he rest of the eu? Or is it easier to think of the rest of the eu in eternal turmoil when the uk leave?

from what I've heard from the European Commission the general consensus seems to be fcuk em' let's crack on without them. Don't forget the uk was always the most difficult member for the EU ;-)

The EU will carry on without us, for sure, but how will our leaving affect them ?

I'm no expert, but won't the remaining members have to make up the shortfall, once our contributions stop - the likes of Greece and Portugal are already being heavily propped up, so those left in will have to pay in more to support them ? And surely the lower end of the EU financial spectrum aren't in a position to put their hands deeper into their own pockets ?

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

I thought that was deleted out of my signature. ..I can't see it this end :hmm:

Free Tibet :rofl: I always wondered about your self immolating monk,whats the story behind him?Wasnt because we voted to leave the EU was it?