Black Pudding

19 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Agreed, I once saw a film involving the slaughter and abuse of pigs. The feckers were screaming hysterically and the abattoir workers were booting them and burning their snouts with lit cigarettes. Never touched pork since in any form. Don't mind killing animals myself, but didn't like what I saw. Quite happy to sit round a table with others whilst they eat it. But prefer not to myself.would ear wild boar,if shot humanely. I'll get my coat again.

Here's some wild boar I cooked other day, but I know foods not your thing, so I'll forgive no reaction....haha

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made haggis quite a few times but the wife doesn't like it even though she's never tasted it, although she has watched me making it, so fair enough I suppose. I don't use the stomach, it's just not vi

Some of the white bits are barley but most is top quality pork back fat, which I would save especially for the puddings. I have made black puddings without the fat and they are severely lacking I

Now, don’t all groan and call me a right wing nutter but I much prefer white pudding ! 

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Yeah but you're a bit weird mate.......haha

Agreed, I once saw a film involving the slaughter and abuse of pigs. The feckers were screaming hysterically and the abattoir workers were booting them and burning their snouts with lit cigarettes. Never touched pork since in any form. Don't mind killing animals myself, but didn't like what I saw. 

Yep would eat that mate.

Miss the old full english as im on a diet but dont think i would ever eat the black pudding raw  , it blood suppose its no been processed right  , old mad cow might be in the back ground 

5 minutes ago, The one said:

Miss the old full english as im on a diet but dont think i would ever eat the black pudding raw  , it blood suppose its no been processed right  , old mad cow might be in the back ground 

It's boiled  and its a pig 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

It's boiled  and its a pig 

Thing they put anything in it look when they dna tested the pies there was horse meat etc in them the cheaper the better 

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Quoted myself? I must rate myself highly.feck knows how it happened

Ignored my post & quoted yourself, how self obsessed is that? Haha....

I'm still struggling with this new set up tbh.....