Sign in to follow this  
Nots so bad lad

we had a call of one of our farmer s

Les and me turned out for 1 oclock to protect some drillings we put just 2 FF5s out and 6 dead birds by 4 oclock when we finished we had 42 ferals and 40 woodies down another electric afternoon,back on the geese in the morning  😉 

IMG-20171102-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20171102-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20171102-WA0002.jpg

• Thanks 1

Cracking bag once more 

Are the majority of those "ferals" not stock doves? Looks like it from the photo. 

Novice

• Like 1

No way can you tell from the pic novice.....with a fair few white ones thrown in I would say they were all ferals mate.......stock doves are protected......

Always loved taking the fancy coloured ferals when a group decoyed in there the first ones ever farmer sees  

15 hours ago, bell said:

No way can you tell from the pic novice.....with a fair few white ones thrown in I would say they were all ferals mate.......stock doves are protected......

I'm aware of their status. The colouring on a lot of those birds very consistent... 

1 hour ago, novice said:

I'm aware of their status. The colouring on a lot of those birds very consistent... 

Do you think we shoot 40 stock doves and post them for all the world to see their out of the Town big flocks of ferals get to spec savers mate😃 

18 hours ago, novice said:

Are the majority of those "ferals" not stock doves? Looks like it from the photo. 

Novice

off course they  are we put them on here for experts like you to moan about try spec savers and get out of your arm chair and go do some crop protection 😃 

Edited by Nots so bad lad