ATTN. BIGMAC97K AND SI BROWN. PHOTON NIGHTSIGHT.

Just now, Rez said:

Now you won't believe this but I just have, actually on my iPad and your right... I just get the whirl and nothing, goes to nowhere. 

Fair point me old.

Not done it my production machine yet though... same as yours. Hmmm.

I am fine with changes Rez,  Not my web site and it is free.  just like to be asked as a member

All the very best

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you two good chaps know. I've posted the Photon sight to Jimmy's home address this morning (Parcelforce 48HR) so, Jimmy, please let me know when you have it safely delivered. I did ge

glad you liked it Simon  there not a bad bit of kit for the money... wish id of bought the smaller 4.5x again and not the 6x better for round the farms!   atb si

One of these might be the way to go on my rimfire rather than the NiteSite but too early to say yet.   We do have some good people on here, loaning kit or giving kit to other members or I sh

2 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

I am fine with changes Rez,  Not my web site and it is free.  just like to be asked as a member

All the very best

And if you'd of said no and obviously it would of still happened... what then?

4 minutes ago, Rez said:

And if you'd of said no and obviously it would of still happened... what then?

Happens with every web site Rez, my choice to stay or leave.  This forum and others are not my life.  Just be spending more time in Photoshop

All the very best

Edited by just-A-snap
Just now, just-A-snap said:

Happens with every web site Rez, my choice to stay or leave.  This forum and other are not my life.  Just be spending more time in Photoshop

All the very best

Good answer. Your posting a lot though... :D

By the way... what kinda shit do you do in .psd? Need to find a double exposure artist for a job we have on.

1 minute ago, mattwhite said:

When you get sent into limbo land when changing page numbers, hit refresh and you will go to the next page. Its a ball ache bit im sure its only temporary?

Needs a lot of work mattwhite.  Lots of things do not work, most should have been seen on the dummy runs.  But we are all only human after all.

All the very best

4 minutes ago, Rez said:

Good answer. Your posting a lot though... :D

By the way... what kinda shit do you do in .psd? Need to find a double exposure artist for a job we have on.

Thank you for thinking of me Rez.  Not my kind of thing, that is Photo Surrealism.  I leave that to better than me.

All the very best mate