ATTN. BIGMAC97K AND SI BROWN. PHOTON NIGHTSIGHT.

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Surely you aren't suggesting the site owner actually asks each and every member before he updates the site? I'm sure he has his reasons. I never use a mobile as the screen is too small and my fingers too fat.  

still no like button for you admins though, like :thumbs:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you two good chaps know. I've posted the Photon sight to Jimmy's home address this morning (Parcelforce 48HR) so, Jimmy, please let me know when you have it safely delivered. I did ge

glad you liked it Simon  there not a bad bit of kit for the money... wish id of bought the smaller 4.5x again and not the 6x better for round the farms!   atb si

One of these might be the way to go on my rimfire rather than the NiteSite but too early to say yet.   We do have some good people on here, loaning kit or giving kit to other members or I sh

7 minutes ago, walshie said:

Surely you aren't suggesting the site owner actually asks each and every member before he updates the site? I'm sure he has his reasons. I never use a mobile as the screen is too small and my fingers too fat.  

Not going to play ping pong with the owners of this forum.  But even Yahoo use to ask if just out of  courtesy.  not hard to do with a survey then pretend all wanted a change.  As to working properly, then the dummy run was not performed probably.  Did anyone try it out on Mac osx?

All the very best

Edited by just-A-snap
Just now, stealthy1 said:

This is not the first time the site has changed. :)

Do not mind change at all stealthy1, but this is a members forum and without members then no advertising.  Common courtesy that is all it takes.  And getting it correct as much as one can before going live with any changes.

All the very best

8 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

Not going to play ping pong with the owners of this forum.  But even Yahoo use to ask if just out of  courtesy.  not hard to do with a survey then pretend all wanted a change.  As to working properly, then the dummy run was not performed probably.  Did anyone try it out on Mac osx?

All the very best

works fine on mine... just need to get use to it, works fine on iPhone too!

preferred using the desktop version on me phone, never use to use mobile version 

atb si 

Just now, si brown said:

works fine on mine... just need to get use to it, works fine on iPhone too!

preferred using the desktop version on me phone, never use to use mobile version 

atb si 

Mac desktop?  most of the changes I make are undone a do not work. 

All the very best mate

35 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

Not interested in sending or giving hearts to anyone except my wife.  Do not mind giving a thumps up, but it  looks like I will not be doing that here.

All the very best

It's not just the heart mate - when you press on it, it gives options of a few different faces and a trophy thingy - it won't put anything on a post until you pick one of them.

...... if you accidentally click on the wrong one, it's quick and easy to delete.

Or, stick with your way :yes:

........ I'm happy with your 'Likes' on my posts.

You're a good 'un Renos :yes::thumbs:

Atb mate

Cannot even go to any other page other then the one, one is in.  Press on page number then one is sent to limbo land

5 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's not just the heart mate - when you press on it, it gives options of a few different faces and a trophy thingy - it won't put anything on a post until you pick one of them.

...... if you accidentally click on the wrong one, it's quick and easy to delete.

Or, stick with your way :yes:

........ I'm happy with your 'Likes' on my posts.

You're a good 'un Renos :yes::thumbs:

Atb mate

• Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Durham John said:

You do relise you can change the appearance in the themes at the very bottom of the page

Made me laugh Durham John.  One of the first things I looked at.  White and not so White, not much of a change on a Twenty Seven Inch iMac.

All the very best mate

1 hour ago, just-A-snap said:

All the very best

I'm using the Mac... looks even better :D 

6 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

Nothing but trouble at the moment my end, si brown is also experiencing it.

Try pressing a page number Rez

All the very best

Now you won't believe this but I just have, actually on my iPad and your right... I just get the whirl and nothing, goes to nowhere. 

Fair point me old.

Not done it my production machine yet though... same as yours. Hmmm.

All major web upgrades have teething issues though. Yet to work on one that hasn't.