ATTN. BIGMAC97K AND SI BROWN. PHOTON NIGHTSIGHT.

Just to let you two good chaps know.

I've posted the Photon sight to Jimmy's home address this morning (Parcelforce 48HR) so, Jimmy, please let me know when you have it safely delivered. I did get to try it out and I enjoyed shooting in pitch dark with it.

Thank you very much Si for kindly sending it to me and letting me try it out. I'll be looking for one, for one of my rifles I have in mind to fix it to:thumbs:

all the very best you two lads.

Simon

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you two good chaps know. I've posted the Photon sight to Jimmy's home address this morning (Parcelforce 48HR) so, Jimmy, please let me know when you have it safely delivered. I did ge

glad you liked it Simon  there not a bad bit of kit for the money... wish id of bought the smaller 4.5x again and not the 6x better for round the farms!   atb si

One of these might be the way to go on my rimfire rather than the NiteSite but too early to say yet.   We do have some good people on here, loaning kit or giving kit to other members or I sh

4 minutes ago, pianoman said:

Just to let you two good chaps know.

I've posted the Photon sight to Jimmy's home address this morning (Parcelforce 48HR) so, Jimmy, please let me know when you have it safely delivered. I did get to try it out and I enjoyed shooting in pitch dark with it.

Thank you very much Si for kindly sending it to me and letting me try it out. I'll be looking for one, for one of my rifles I have in mind to fix it to:thumbs:

all the very best you two lads.

Simon

4 minutes ago, walshie said:

Why are you posting "like" instead of clicking the like button J.A.S?  All you have to do is click on the heart. :thumbs:

Not interested in sending or giving hearts to anyone except my wife.  Do not mind giving a thumps up, but it  looks like I will not be doing that here.

All the very best

Just now, just-A-snap said:

Not interested in sending or giving hearts to anyone except my wife.  Do not mind giving a thumps up, but it  looks like I will not be doing that here.

All the very best

Oh I didn't realise it was some form of protest. 

Just now, walshie said:

Oh I didn't realise it was some form of protest. 

My choice, just wander though is this a members forum or not?  If yes I must of missed being ask do I use a computer or a mobile phone.  As this is for mobile users

All the very best

5 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

All the very best

Feel the love, and press the heart. :laugh:

Just now, just-A-snap said:

My choice, just wander though is this a members forum or not?  If yes I must of missed being ask do I use a computer or a mobile phone.  As this is for mobile users

All the very best

Surely you aren't suggesting the site owner actually asks each and every member before he updates the site? I'm sure he has his reasons. I never use a mobile as the screen is too small and my fingers too fat.  

5 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

All the very best

You do relise you can change the appearance in the themes at the very bottom of the page