Lost

3 hours ago, max abell said:

Is it just me or is any other member totally lost with this new site???

i can find the list of posts only the last 2 recent ones what am I doing wrong???

All the sites topics, and data are getting rebuilt behind the scenes... I slimmed the ferret section down into one category, nothing changed, there just at the back of the que.. once its complete they will show again..

1 hour ago, IanB said:

All the sites topics, and data are getting rebuilt behind the scenes... I slimmed the ferret section down into one category, nothing changed, there just at the back of the que.. once its complete they will show again..

Hi Ian ahhh that makes sense now. Thanks for that thought I was having a blonde moment. The trouble is I was born in the early sixties And can use a pc But only just I'm one of them blokes that my kids say WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW ? 

Im on a football forum that did the same change from old style to this new style . Everybody complained but after a month it just becomes normal . It makes s massive difference when pictures,videos and links are so easily put on site . Just go with the flow 

15 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Im on a football forum that did the same change from old style to this new style . Everybody complained but after a month it just becomes normal . It makes s massive difference when pictures,videos and links are so easily put on site . Just go with the flow 

I agree it is mind bending when sites are 1st changed i.e. Banks forums etc but with time you do get used to em slowly. The trouble is I'm so slow by the time I've sussed it out it's time to update the site again. Technology moves faster than I ever can  

• Like 1