Fallon resignes.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon Keith Vaz is the best man to head up the enquiry !  I hear he has vast experience in this area.

I remember my first real job as a 17 year old , it was in the early 80's & working in a factory full of blokes you got whistled at & comments all the time, I can honestly say it wasn't somethi

First of many ?. if they made it illegal to be a mp if you have a criminal record the place would be empty 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

imageproxy.jpg

Is that the list with 30 conservative names ...wonder who's behind that lol ...I'm not saying there's been no wrong doing but all this is just going to be mud slinging for political gain .

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I don't understand why he's resigned !

15 years ago (!),  he repeatedly touched a journalist, she threatened violence, he stopped and apologised. Julia Hartley- Brewer has said that as far as she is concerned, the matter is over and done with, and that she did not feel like a victim.........

I'm not trying to excuse his behaviour, but if the lady concerned dealt with it AT THE TIME, and doesn't want to see the matter go further.........

I don't get it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Is that the list with 30 conservative names ...wonder who's behind that lol ...I'm not saying there's been no wrong doing but all this is just going to be mud slinging for political gain .

It was compiled by the Tory whips.

• Confused 1
Just now, Blackbriar said:

15 years ago (!),  he repeatedly touched a journalist, she threatened violence, he stopped and apologised. Julia Hartley- Brewer has said that as far as she is concerned, the matter is over and done with, and that she did not feel like a victim.........

I don't get it.

Me neither it's ridiculous the feminist have taken over the asylum 

• Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I'm not trying to excuse his behaviour, but if the lady concerned dealt with it AT THE TIME, and doesn't want to see the matter go further.........

I don't get it.

Apparently he resigned after not being able to guarantee to May that there wouldn't be more stories coming out.

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

I thought it was a watsapp thing ?  

That's a different thing don't think that list has been leaked yet.

• Confused 1
Just now, BGD said:

Apparently he resigned after not being able to guarantee to May that there wouldn't be more stories coming out.

That's a different thing don't think that list has been leaked yet.

Ahh I was vaguely listening to Jeremy vine show they was on about it it seems that anybody could accuse anybody through the app without having to back it up ...that's no open for abuse much! ...excuse the pun 

• Confused 1