New layout

14 minutes ago, IanB said:

Thats because its bigger, the phone version will show the sidebar at the bottom after the categories...

You do not have to pinch to read posts now, as you would of done using the full website version previously on a mobile..

I still don't quite understand any of that lol but I will soon get used to it I'm sure .....

• Like 1

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

Can't seem to stop getting notifications that people had posted on threads I didn't even know I was following :huh:

Also, can I get rid of the ads? Since the site changed I've spent a shitload on stuff from Screwfix, and I'm getting very tempted now to register with PlentyofFish!!!

And can I get notification to tell me when F@tLarry has been at the gin & rebel songs? And why the f**k isn't he top of the leaderboard?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Can't seem to stop getting notifications that people had posted on threads I didn't even know I was following :huh:

Also, can I get rid of the ads? Since the site changed I've spent a shitload on stuff from Screwfix, and I'm getting very tempted now to register with PlentyofFish!!!

And can I get notification to tell me when F@tLarry has been at the gin & rebel songs? And why the f**k isn't he top of the leaderboard?

Select unfollow on the topic when you view it or in your settings.

For the rest:rofl: 

50 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

On old lay out  ye could switch between versions at bottom of page an click use full version I think it said, can I do that now on iPhone as it seems I have the mobile version an yeah I can use it I much prefer the old version so maybe laptop version will suit me better, if that makes sense haha:sorry::laugh:

Press and hold refresh and it’ll say request desktop site , it might work 

Just now, Accip74 said:

Where is this refresh button that people speak of?

That's not part of the site, it's part of your web browser. If you are using a PC or tablet then it'll be next to the forward and backwards buttons (top left?) if you are on an iphone then you have to drag down and hold while it highlights the refresh icon. 

The icon in all instances is a circular arrow.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=refresh&rlz=1C1LDJZ_enGB669GB669&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjigfjo8rHXAhVHDMAKHcN6D80Q_AUICigB&biw=1263&bih=454#imgrc=buog3Fwbhi6VAM:

• IanB locked this topic