New layout

all seems to be working fine with me now. i remember the last time we had a upgrade we all moaned like f**k lol. i havent experienced any other problems other than the page not changing but as i say all seems to be fine. ive just got to try and get my head round the change which aint easy with my lack of tech savvy:laugh:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

For me the issue is with functionality, actual colours etc is neither here nor there. Found the my content bit (thanks) might be easier for people if it was a bit clearer. Or if someone has the old link bookmarked maybe setting that as a redirect to the new activity page instead of now being a dead link. I also managed to create a fec load of activity streams.... how do I delete them?

Go into the actual new stream you have created and next to the title you gave it on the right hand side is a little recycle bin icon, select this to delete it.

ive just noticed when i click onto the lurcher forum or the ferret forum i dont have a choice of 2 sections to look on. anybody on here tell me why that is and how i can solve the problem.

i can only see the general talk section of both the ferret and lurcher section the one i cant see is the hunting post sections

2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

maybe time for Ianb to step down as admin 

I would like to nominate walshie for the new admin role!

LMAO it's Ian's site ffs ????

Instead of complaining, if you (not specifically you Keep) have an issue why not offer solutions and speed up the process of getting back on track :blink:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, delboy_187 said:

What broke on the old version that needed fixing.

Software gets old and becomes no longer supported. ...look how often Windows has evolved... things move on to cope with everything else that's moved on .

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

yeah,i'm off too.

thanks for the laughs(there's been afew).

hope nobody took to much offence to my comments but i still believe them.

wish you all the best of luck for the future.

ginger beard.xxx

At least something positive came from all this.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I really don't get what everyone is moaning about ...sure it was a shock to the system at first  but but 5 minutes later I'd got my head around it now I like it .... deal ..with it ffs! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • IanB locked this topic