New layout

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

Lads definitely are not posting as much, there have been a couple of topics that would normally be the type to turn into a decent debate but they just don’t seem to lift off.

This layout feels “clunky” and it makes for awkward viewing with all those adds in between replies.

Maybe that is preventing lads replying.

Ao so far, my verdict would be “awkward and boring”........but like myself ! 

Just now, ginger beard said:

yeah,i'm off too.

thanks for the laughs(there's been afew).

hope nobody took to much offence to my comments but i still believe them.

wish you all the best of luck for the future.

ginger beard.xxx

Stick around mate - This place needs it's characters :thumbs:

We'll get used to it, in a couple of weeks no one will remember what it was like before, had it before on here.

Personally I think its harder to navigate round and I'm missing posts and therefore replying less, quite possibly the same for others.

5/10 could do better :cray:

Least I got smilies now.

Cheers, D.

I can only speak personally but I really enjoy reading, debating, sometimes arguing with other lads on here.

It has reinforced my opinions about some things and made me think again on others.

ill be honest and say I find most of the hunting stuff boring as f**k, especially the dog section save for the odd good topic......but the general section has been a window into other ways of thinking about things.

Shame some lads think they have to checkout but I get it, this is pretty shite compared to the last lay out for what I find the best about this site.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

yeah,i'm off too.

thanks for the laughs(there's been afew).

hope nobody took to much offence to my comments but i still believe them.

wish you all the best of luck for the future.

ginger beard.xxx

You'll be back....trolls always are. You enjoy the attention too much and you know bloody well that people took offence to a lot of what you've been saying...that's why you keep making stupid comments in the first place. I've seen 3 or 4 lads say they're leaving but you all keep signing back on ffs lol. Ian's upgraded the site and most of us hate it...myself included but ya don't need to spit your dummy out over it....would it even be possible for it to go back to what it was? Can you 'downgrade' the site? Honest question 

• Like 1

Beta version release, take feedback and then do another sprint. Do this a couple of times and you have a deep conversation with your end user, enabling you to understand what's needed and where, leading to a functioning site/program/app etc

So apart from the layout which hasn't actually changed much..colour and notifications... it's not a massive change by any means

New topics - You either go to the link top right of forum OR go into your activity stream on the left top right of forum and click link.

Suggestions Mushroom

2 minutes ago, IanB said:

So apart from the layout which hasn't actually changed much..colour and notifications... it's not a massive change by any means

New topics - You either go to the link top right of forum OR go into your activity stream on the left top right of forum and click link.

Suggestions Mushroom

For me the issue is with functionality, actual colours etc is neither here nor there. Found the my content bit (thanks) might be easier for people if it was a bit clearer. Or if someone has the old link bookmarked maybe setting that as a redirect to the new activity page instead of now being a dead link. I also managed to create a fec load of activity streams.... how do I delete them?

• IanB locked this topic