New layout

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

Couldn't be bothered to read all the pages so this may have been said already: I don't like the white background. The green background was so: eco, classy, hunter-friendly, easy on the eye. If there's a vote I vote to change it back.  

As for having to click on a love heart if I want to say I like a post: 80.  Edited to add: oops, there are other options there. Quite OK really. But I still don't like the white background.

Sorry Ian, I know you do a fantastic amount of work to keep this thing running. Actually, I think I better go back and read all this topic just in case I'm a fool and you've already said it's going back to how it was.:icon_redface:

8 hours ago, jiggy said:

Seems to be easy get the hang of it. If there was a new content icon that shows all sections read and unread posts in recent order of time then it would be easy keep up with what's happening.?

Top left select activity stream, you can choose the default streams OR create your own based on what you want to see..

i.e Topics, posts you have replied in, certain members, its quite handy actually 

• IanB locked this topic