New layout

1 minute ago, IanB said:

There is no delete, you enable or disable to suit. Everyones different, but I prefer an email notification if I have a message or if I have started a topic and receive replies.

OK Thanks for replying so quickly, and am I right in thinking instead of having "Friends" you just follow a particular member?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jiggy said:

IMG_1903.JPG

Seems to be easy get the hang of it. If there was a new content icon that shows all sections read and unread posts in recent order of time then it would be easy keep up with what's happening.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, jiggy said:

Seems to be easy get the hang of it. If there was a new content icon that shows all sections read and unread posts in recent order of time then it would be easy keep up with what's happening.?

The new content button is the icon that looks like a newspaper at the top of the page 

• IanB locked this topic