Good Worker/beater Available Hampshire - Trade - Shooting Perm

SammG

Good evening all,

Please find my details below, available at short notice. I have worked round farms/estates for years and am looking to secure permissions for rough shooting - a hobby of mine in and around Winchester/Hampshire, i´m willing to travel a little. Land has become hard to find, so am offering my services to those who can help open a few doors for me or help me with the right introductions.
Young (32) Fit, skilled with my hands and not scared of a bit of hard work, trustworthy and intelligent. If you need a hand or a bit of labor fire me an email and i´ll respond asap.
All the best,
Sam
email - sgeermail@gmail.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.