Best Lamp Set Up?

Just used my new lightforce 210 last night as I got one after using a friends for a bit. Did use the 170 tracer and this a much better lamp but not the cheapest at about 150 but you can just tell its a lamp thats well made and if it works well for atleast a few seasons I wont moan but imagine Ill get a lot more

Strap tied on to lamp then over ya shoulder does the trick. Gets in your way now and again but I can deal with that. Im only 5ft 6 and Ive done plenty of nights with this lamp, 2 dogs on diff slips and also my thermal. You soon get used to it

Lamped all kinds lf fields with a striker indont like a blitz like carrying a wok around

Your right it is like carrying a wok around plus the battery but Ive seen dogs on quarry out run the blitz so anything smaller would be a waste of time as igz said youll soon get used to it mate

Lads myself i wouldnt use a big lamp like that ive no need to i dont really lamp rabbits and my dogs regularly catch out the beam they even catch sometimes when im walking them at night horses for courses like but ill stick to a striker variable less light the better

Depending on field size,location and what your running either the 170 Striker or 240 Blitz,I've also been using for a while the smaller 140 Lance with 100 watt bulb fitted .

Edited by MickC

massive open land I would go for a blitz with a 22amp lithium , you can also screw the head off the 240 and change it to a 170 head ,both lamps are good and give a long beam ,the 140 head will also fit if your just running the small land , theres a bloke on here sells some canny lamps that may also suit your needs ,led lamps some like them some don't ,I cant comment on them as ive only seen the plr 500 which wouldn't be the lamp I would choose for the big land ,atb bobza

• Like 1