• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did one in work

The Mrs done this one.   Its meant to be Chicky  

Posted Images

Pumpkins are for puffs. Im doing a turnip. Much much harder to carve than a pumpkin so i can shout to the kids "you dont know your born you soft shites" and "when i was a lad we didnt know what a pumpkin was" then moan about having to work a 26 hour day down't pit when i was a lad and coming home to a slice of bread and dripping for mi tea and sleeping in a shoe box int spare room and having to share it with mi 8 brothers as well

• Like 6

Pumpkins are for puffs. Im doing a turnip. Much much harder to carve than a pumpkin so i can shout to the kids "you dont know your born you soft shites" and "when i was a lad we didnt know what a pumpkin was" then moan about having to work a 26 hour day down't pit when i was a lad and coming home to a slice of bread and dripping for mi tea and sleeping in a shoe box int spare room and having to share it with mi 8 brothers as well

:laugh: Yeah it was all turnips when I was a kid and all!

My kids physically fell about laughing when I told em we used turnips haha fcuking pumpkins haha posh fcukers

Just read that ....them were the days a birthday cake candle and a packet of elstaplast for your shredded fingers : :laugh:

• Like 1

Seems to have died the death round here a few years ago I would have to stick a no trick or treat sign on the door ... not because of kids being a pest but drunken adults staggering home from the fancy dress partys at the pub

Never appealed to me as an adult. carving pumpkins with the kids is great