If anyones good enough to let you have a demo mate do a little review of the model and performance please,i think theres a few people been thinking about getting one,myself included,i wouldn't mind knowing just how good the XP50 is.

• Like 1

Mate you cant go wrong with the xq38 f. Ive recently got one and its a game changer. Wouldnt be without it now if Im honest. More than enough range on it for pretty much anywhere you hunt I imagine and half the price of the xp 50

• Like 1

Mate you cant go wrong with the xq38 f. Ive recently got one and its a game changer. Wouldnt be without it now if Im honest. More than enough range on it for pretty much anywhere you hunt I imagine and half the price of the xp 50

I would second this as well, I love mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Only got the XQ23 but its an amazing step up ,bunnies ,pigeons foxes seen [BANNED TEXT] they see me and at night a great game changer .Have used a friends xq38 and yes u can see the price difference but the 23 does all i need <max field width 150m>.Yes big animals Deer/Alpacas/sheep cows really stand out at distance but close up rats/bunnies do too.Pity your so far away V/M could have had a looksee atb

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 15:06, Baldcoot said:

Only got the XQ23 but its an amazing step up ,bunnies ,pigeons foxes seen [BANNED TEXT] they see me and at night a great game changer .Have used a friends xq38 and yes u can see the price difference but the 23 does all i need <max field width 150m>.Yes big animals Deer/Alpacas/sheep cows really stand out at distance but close up rats/bunnies do too.Pity your so far away V/M could have had a looksee atb

If you was to buy it again would you go for the one you have or the xq38? I went out with igz last week to try his and was well impressed with it and especially the range, how does the cheaper xq23 and xq30 compare? Thanks 

On 22 November 2017 at 00:29, Boristheblade said:

If you was to buy it again would you go for the one you have or the xq38? I went out with igz last week to try his and was well impressed with it and especially the range, how does the cheaper xq23 and xq30 compare? Thanks 

Went out last night to try xq50f unbelievable what you see big game changer big thanks to Ian B 

Clarity on the xq38 range seems similar but the 38 gives a clearer /cleaner image only used my [BANNED TEXT],s twice [BANNED TEXT] i got mine and yes its worth the xtra dollars .But i aint got that much to spend on 1 <+the cost of the divorce >.Happy with what ive got ,would love better but that,s for the lottery win atb