Thinking about going down the thermal route but like to look through a few different ones if possible ,pulsar Or a clive ward one

I am in Dorset dont mind traveling hour or two :thumbs:

• Like 2

If anyones good enough to let you have a demo mate do a little review of the model and performance please,i think theres a few people been thinking about getting one,myself included,i wouldn't mind knowing just how good the XP50 is.

• Like 1

Mate you cant go wrong with the xq38 f. Ive recently got one and its a game changer. Wouldnt be without it now if Im honest. More than enough range on it for pretty much anywhere you hunt I imagine and half the price of the xp 50

• Like 1

All depends at what range your shooting at and if its rat/rabbit/fox sized. I personally think the Trail XQ50 is the best allrounder for the money.

Mate you cant go wrong with the xq38 f. Ive recently got one and its a game changer. Wouldnt be without it now if Im honest. More than enough range on it for pretty much anywhere you hunt I imagine and half the price of the xp 50

I would second this as well, I love mine.

Villaman is it a handheld or rifle mounted your looking for ?

Only got the XQ23 but its an amazing step up ,bunnies ,pigeons foxes seen [BANNED TEXT] they see me and at night a great game changer .Have used a friends xq38 and yes u can see the price difference but the 23 does all i need <max field width 150m>.Yes big animals Deer/Alpacas/sheep cows really stand out at distance but close up rats/bunnies do too.Pity your so far away V/M could have had a looksee atb

On 11/1/2017 at 17:13, IanB said:

Villaman is it a handheld or rifle mounted your looking for ?

Sorry mate just seen this Rifle mounted on PCP airgun 

I would go for a Trail XQ50 or Apex XQ50 mate.

On 10/11/2017 at 15:06, Baldcoot said:

Only got the XQ23 but its an amazing step up ,bunnies ,pigeons foxes seen [BANNED TEXT] they see me and at night a great game changer .Have used a friends xq38 and yes u can see the price difference but the 23 does all i need <max field width 150m>.Yes big animals Deer/Alpacas/sheep cows really stand out at distance but close up rats/bunnies do too.Pity your so far away V/M could have had a looksee atb

If you was to buy it again would you go for the one you have or the xq38? I went out with igz last week to try his and was well impressed with it and especially the range, how does the cheaper xq23 and xq30 compare? Thanks