Kates Pregnant For The 3Rd Time

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, despite all the previlliage I bet it can be boring as f**k being him......having to listen to a bunch of pricks all day arranging your life. It's not like the poor c**t can pop dow

To be fair, I'd jump her on a regular basis so, I'm not surprised that she's up the duff again

Only with debt and guilt

Posted Images

I've just googled it & they seem to mean fcuk all? Just decoration. I don't think he is on his own with that......

....It does kind of make a mockery of genuine service men & women if you didn't realise they are meaningless....

I don't really understand how having 3 kids is "spewing them out," :hmm: A lot of guys on here have that many or more. The Queen had 4 herself. Think how many the foreigners are knocking out and the benefits people who consider extra kids as a good way of bleeding the state even more.

Who remembers the t-shirts “you can turn a frog into a prince but you can’t turn a prince into a royal marine” ?

Anyway, I’m a royalist and the royal family have maintained all that it means to be British when everything around them has fallen apart in no small part due to the politicians every f****r voted for.

We didn’t choose the royal family and they are spot on but we did choose our society and that’s gone down the bog.........we really don’t have much room to slag HRH ;)

• Like 2

Who remembers the t-shirts “you can turn a frog into a prince but you can’t turn a prince into a royal marine” ?

Anyway, I’m a royalist and the royal family have maintained all that it means to be British when everything around them has fallen apart in no small part due to the politicians every f****r voted for.

We didn’t choose the royal family and they are spot on but we did choose our society and that’s gone down the bog.........we really don’t have much room to slag HRH ;)

Well done wilf at least you managed that whole post without mentioning tourism! Haha

Well done wilf at least you managed that whole post without mentioning tourism! Haha

I do it on a regular basis, pay more attention old chap ! Lol

• Like 1

Ok serious question. Would anyone have any objections to a non-royal, non-serving member of the public wearing meaningless military style medals at a memorial service?

Edited by Accip74

Ok serious question. Would anyone have any objections to a non-royal, non-serving member of the public wearing meaningless military style medals at a memorial service?

Absolutely, Edwards a tit.....we know it and the old Queen will know it too but he is her boy and part of the frame work.

You can’t just f**k him out, one of the reasons the royal family is a great success and has been a shining beacon of Britishness is precisely because they carry on as royals have always done and not bowed to politically correct pressure.

Imo its what we are all about as brits. The monarchy has is our tradition identity call it what you will.

We bang on about losing our identity and traditions in this country i for one am proud of our monarchy and despite what other nations think of the royals they secretly are envious of it.

no they dont always get it right and sometimes they come across as being a bit out of tpuch but thats normally from the older royals.

Im currently watching the series on elizabeth the 1st find it fascinating and its our history and imo the best history of any nation is from these shores. The good aswell as the bad. The queen has dedicated her life to this nation and the commonwealth faultlessly and lets be honest even with the privellaged life who else would have their life mapped out and scrutinised like she has.

There plenty others who have more privellage and wealth in the world but they are accepted because they happen to preach the word of god!

I for one hope we have a monarchy for many years to come.

• Like 2

Absolutely, Edwards a tit.....we know it and the old Queen will know it too but he is her boy and part of the frame work.

You can’t just f**k him out, one of the reasons the royal family is a great success and has been a shining beacon of Britishness is precisely because they carry on as royals have always done and not bowed to politically correct pressure.

I never said fcuk him out. He actually doesn't bother me as much as his brothers! Andrew in particular, the guy makes me fcuking sick!

I'm not a republican. Having a Royal family doesn't bother me, it's the bullshit surrounding them that bothers me. I don't need them to feel proud of being British. I'm immensely proud to be British, in fact even more so since I've left the country. I'm also proud of the fact that I can see some of the Royals for what they are & am not afraid to say it, without wishing them disbanded, why should I be?

They are just people to me. Harry I like, but that's probably no coincidence! Haha.....

I think Andrew is a bit of a legend personally.........as for proud to be British, I have mixed feelings.......sure I’m proud as punch when I think about what our country was, what it used to mean to be British, what we have given the world and the royals are all part of that.......but I look at what the place has become and I’m f***ing ashamed and I’m bitter that I have been made to feel bitter about the place.

See Accip, you still didn’t lure me into it mate ! Haha

well he no hero an they cant be campaign medals so whats the tosser doing running about decked out like Ida Amin

Because that’s just what you do.......always been that way and hopefully always will.

Be thankful for that ;)