• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recon before you make real money in the talent job you to have some REAL talent and not just be mincing around with sticky up fcuking hair and belching like a moose on heat pretending you can fcuki

What exactly the f*ck is a Jedward and where can they be observed in the wild?

Their only annoying if you watch them.

Posted Images

Im sitting in the dining room on my comp while the Mrs watches it in the living room and i dont know how many times that lou Walsh has said You own that you made that your own must of said it to every singer tonight

Is old lou always this slack eyed and silly, or has jedward been spit roasting him til midnight and beyond ?
  • Like 1

Any body with half a brain knows that the X Factor judges are a bunch of egotistical prats, what the hell did sharon osbourne ever do, oh yes she was a rock stars groupie. Thank god that blue planet 2 is on now something that really is worth watching. As for jedward they remind me of the judderman in that drink advert, cant think of which drink it was, but talentless twats anyway.

• Like 2

Any body with half a brain knows that the X Factor judges are a bunch of egotistical prats, what the hell did sharon osbourne ever do, oh yes she was a rock stars groupie. Thank god that blue planet 2 is on now something that really is worth watching. As for jedward they remind me of the judderman in that drink advert, cant think of which drink it was, but talentless twats anyway.

Beware the judderman my dear when the moon is fat

Since when did talentless twats pleading for approval of equally talentless tossers become entertainment ?

No dignity once the voice been found lacking, out come the heart wrenching stories of I 'sung', 'wrote' or 'im doing it for etc etc' followed by pity inducing story or anecdotes , grade A pile of toss

Mind our lass loves it , makes her cry ?

• Like 1

I recon before you make real money in the talent job you to have some REAL talent and not just be mincing around with sticky up fcuking hair and belching like a moose on heat pretending you can fcuking sing whilst dressed like a couple of faggots ...stop fcuking whinging they had a bigger bite of the cake than there so called talent entitled them to ..?

• Like 3