Hw97K Stock

Hi guys just picked up an HW97K with a lefty stock on it. Am looking for a right hand stock, not really fussed if wood or synthetic and don't mind a project.

Cheers guys

Regards

Bb

A lefty HW97K... how old is it? Pretty much all 97's come with ambis now and have done for like 15 years. I have a ambi HW77 Mk2 stock on my own 97... but would do a swap with you as I shoot left handed... My own has seen some action mind, but if you dont mind a project :)

Im hoping its not the old kinda of Mk1 97 woodwork.

post-94709-0-56169500-1509302406_thumb.jpeg

Let us know.

I don't want to get in the way of a swap you might have going on with Rez but, if you want the earlier, dedicated right-hand version, I've got a right handed HW97K Sporter stock with skip chequering and it's the previous stock design to the one shown in Rez's pic. If you wanna swap? It's nice, in beautiful condition and no dings or dents etc.

PM me details of yours Bunny Bandit! :thumbs:

All the best.

Simon

I don't want to get in the way of a swap you might have going on with Rez but, if you want the earlier, dedicated right-hand version, I've got a right handed HW97K Sporter stock with skip chequering and it's the previous stock design to the one shown in Rez's pic. If you wanna swap? It's nice, in beautiful condition and no dings or dents etc.

All the best.

Simon

Absolute Hijacked me :D

Go with pianomans one Bandit. His will be in far better condition than mine... Obviously not used enough ;):)

x

• Like 1

To be honest Jamie, you are quite right about this .177 HW97K of mine, it hasn't been used enough. It's a Sandwell Field Sports tuned rifle and it's powerful and accurate as you like and I had one good summer about 5 years ago, of winning a springer comp with it and a load of bunnies on my hotel gardens permission and that's the most it's done in one season.

My HW80 and HW77 .22 rifles get the serious hunting jobs. Then I got my Regal tuned and regged up, and finally my Pro Sport,,now this FX2000 comes along.

A new stock in my hand might give this lovely girl a new lease of useful life!

All the best.

Simon

Absolute Hijacked me :D

Go with pianomans one Bandit. His will be in far better condition than mine... Obviously not used enough ;):)

x

But, thanks for this Jamie.

All the very best pal.

Simon

Well, Bunny Bandit has sent me pics of what is a very nice left handed Mk.I HW97K stock... but I will decline from this swap offer.

Had it been exactly as my right handed Mk.II version is, with that sweet skip-chequering on the forestock and grip, I wouldn't have hesitated. But, as nice as this one is, it is not what I would want, so, I must withdraw.

But Rez, this might suit you to a tee.

Thank you very much Bunny Bandit for giving me first chance.

All the very best.

Simon