How Far Will You Go

Used to ferreting local spots but with rabbit numbers down have to go further afield.Been offered two spots one is 2hrs away the other 41/2 hrs.Would you consider this too far for a ferreting trip.

Nope! Have ferrets will travel is my moto
  • Like 2

I travel two hours each way for one of my permissions . then we did a weekend away that was good fun but ive done it and in no hurry to do it again , my wife says we can do every weekend away in a tent :censored::censored::censored:

We're lucky to have thousands of acres of permissions within about a ten mile radius of home so thankfully don't have to travel to far. We do get offered other permissions a lot further afield but tend to pass them on to ferreters in that area.

If our permissions weren't local then yes we would travel to continue doing our rabbiting

Used to ferreting local spots but with rabbit numbers down have to go further afield.Been offered two spots one is 2hrs away the other 41/2 hrs.Would you consider this too far for a ferreting trip.

stop being a big girl...and get it done :thumbs:

• Like 1