Too Windy

Went ferreting this morning it was way too windy, blowing the nets off but realy went to get the dog and ferrets out, only done one big set then went but the ferrets worked great and dog was too, she marked well and was quiet when the ferrets were below, 2 slipped the nets but we ended up with 4 in the bag, cant wait for a decent day to go again.

post-73370-0-30800700-1509207547_thumb.jpg

post-73370-0-94013800-1509207620_thumb.jpg

post-73370-0-22676100-1509207708_thumb.jpg

post-73370-0-22036400-1509207827_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Worst i ever had was a day out on the hills and i had some shaped nets they where a lot lighter than my nets and some times it felt as if it was just the peg that was keeping them down . in the end the guys just left them in the bag when they where netting up and it turned out a no bad day

• Like 1

Like above 4 is better than nil, It can be hard work ferreting in bad winds, nets not sitting properly, dogs not hearing the thuds of whats going on under there feet, a couple of stop nets, long net wold maybe have done the job, but your purse nets caught and that's all that matters, good luck for season. Atb j

• Like 1