Any tips or tricks to shooting vertically... Shooting horizontally I can fairly reliably hit a two pence sized target at ten meters... keeping anchor point and aim points the same shooting vertically I can't hit a barn door? And I don't understand why?! ?

Why do you need to shoot vertically lol?

Any tips or tricks to shooting vertically... Shooting horizontally I can fairly reliably hit a two pence sized target at ten meters... keeping anchor point and aim points the same shooting vertically I can't hit a barn door? And I don't understand why?!

Why do you need to shoot vertically lol?
my thoughts also, catty,s like archery is a standing sport, I can take pigeons in the middle of the high street without anyone noticing me, but I think I,d stand out if I was lying down on the pavement ?

If you shoot vertically, the projectile could land on you or someone/something nearby. Without air resistance, the laws of physics say it will land at the same speed. However even with air resistance, I reckon the terminal velocity of a catapult ammo is high enough to hurt or cause damage!

• 1 month later...