I Have No Idea Why....

That when I add a photo of little Jess in the working lurcher section it never show's!

Guess I will just put them on here then.

Out at first light this morning, what a glorious morning.

7loiesl9.jpg

The 22 took a squirrel that Jess retrieved from getting hung up high in a blackthorn, she scrambled her way up to it!

gjzma5z2.jpg

Later this afternoon we resumed some squirrel fun with flint and steel.

ffptn6mn.jpg

95m9ca9w.jpg

Love this time of year.

U.

• Like 7

This time year great for squirrels. I love hunting squirrels with a 410 had some really good days this time year had some good mixe bags to 5/6 squirrel couple pigeon and a pheasant .no big numbers by far but for me when using a single barrel 410 I go in to frontier mode. Really need get me a smoke pole

This time year great for squirrels. I love hunting squirrels with a 410 had some really good days this time year had some good mixe bags to 5/6 squirrel couple pigeon and a pheasant .no big numbers by far but for me when using a single barrel 410 I go in to frontier mode. Really need get me a smoke pole

Absolutely ?.

There is a .45 on guntrader. I made some enquiries but they have not got around to checking the bore and nipple out yet.