Females.mixed Messages.

I met a woman a couple of years ago, seemed pleasant enough and we got on well, went out for a few meals and eventually she invited me back to her place for a meal. It was made clear that I was in the spare room so no problem. I got up and made coffee and breakfast next morning, left at lunchtime having made plans for the following weekend. On the friday night we had a lovely meal, wine, candles and music. Come bedtime I headed for the spare room and she said "You're not sleeping in there, we're having a bath together and you're sleeping in my bed tonight" I wasn't arguing but after an hour or so of kissing and cuddling and bouncing me around the bed she turned funny and said she didn't want nookie after all. Bloody mad! Left straight away and never went back.[/q uote]remember a mate telling me same sort thing,thats what 3 inches of cock gets ya lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never found it that confusing really....... Yes some women like to fcuk about & maybe I've give up a little too easily on occasion, but I'd much rather that, than degrading myself chasing a w

Fully sympathise with weinstein?..haha We know fcuk all about the reality of it really. You think every women that he come into contact with him expected to give the guy head for a part? Going to dinn

I find the modern world very confusing. I know that what Weinstein did was pervy, exploitative and sleazy. I know when Trump brags about 'grabbing women by the pussy' that's has you reaching for the v

Posted Images

My next wife (or Charlize Theron as she calls herself) continually tells me to f**k off out of her garden or she'll have me shot, but I know she loves me really and she's playing hard to get, the tease.

Kylie was same. Cow.

I met a woman a couple of years ago, seemed pleasant enough and we got on well, went out for a few meals and eventually she invited me back to her place for a meal. It was made clear that I was in the spare room so no problem. I got up and made coffee and breakfast next morning, left at lunchtime having made plans for the following weekend. On the friday night we had a lovely meal, wine, candles and music. Come bedtime I headed for the spare room and she said "You're not sleeping in there, we're having a bath together and you're sleeping in my bed tonight" I wasn't arguing but after an hour or so of kissing and cuddling and bouncing me around the bed she turned funny and said she didn't want nookie after all. Bloody mad! Left straight away and never went back.

I thought that story was going to end "......slid her panties down, couldn't f***ing beleive it, a massive pair of bollocks was staring me in the face !!" Lol

There's no such thing as mixed messages, imho the vast majority of men are awkward as f**k round women.......they try and cover up their discomfort by babbling shit or being crass.

If you are comfortable and plain speaking there can't be any mixed messages I always found.......if you thought the situation warranted it you said "are we going to take off and get a room" and it was a simple yes or no.......and if it was no, then it's no.

It's not personal, it just demanded a "fair enough" and if the person was good company you just carried on doing whatever you were doing (talking, having a drink or dinner or whatever) .........no ness for anyone to feel uncomfortable.

As for Weinstein, I fully sympathise with the bloke really.......he took advantage of people looking to take advantage of their own sexuality and who were happy to be taken advantage of.......they got stardom which they wanted and he got a blow job and a hit movie.......everyone's a winner.

You don't all of a sudden grow a moral sense of outrage 20 years after the event.......that's bollocks and everyone knows it's bollocks.

• Like 4

I met a woman a couple of years ago, seemed pleasant enough and we got on well, went out for a few meals and eventually she invited me back to her place for a meal. It was made clear that I was in the spare room so no problem. I got up and made coffee and breakfast next morning, left at lunchtime having made plans for the following weekend. On the friday night we had a lovely meal, wine, candles and music. Come bedtime I headed for the spare room and she said "You're not sleeping in there, we're having a bath together and you're sleeping in my bed tonight" I wasn't arguing but after an hour or so of kissing and cuddling and bouncing me around the bed she turned funny and said she didn't want nookie after all. Bloody mad! Left straight away and never went back.

I thought that story was going to end "......slid her panties down, couldn't f***ing beleive it, a massive pair of bollocks was staring me in the face !!" Lol

There's no such thing as mixed messages, imho the vast majority of men are awkward as f**k round women.......they try and cover up their discomfort by babbling shit or being crass.

If you are comfortable and plain speaking there can't be any mixed messages I always found.......if you thought the situation warranted it you said "are we going to take off and get a room" and it was a simple yes or no.......and if it was no, then it's no.

It's not personal, it just demanded a "fair enough" and if the person was good company you just carried on doing whatever you were doing (talking, having a drink or dinner or whatever) .........no ness for anyone to feel uncomfortable.

As for Weinstein, I fully sympathise with the bloke really.......he took advantage of people looking to take advantage of their own sexuality and who were happy to be taken advantage of.......they got stardom which they wanted and he got a blow job and a hit movie.......everyone's a winner.

You don't all of a sudden grow a moral sense of outrage 20 years after the event.......that's bollocks and everyone knows it's bollocks.

Fully sympathise with weinstein?..haha We know fcuk all about the reality of it really. You think every women that he come into contact with him expected to give the guy head for a part? Going to dinner with someone doesn't justify sexual assault.

I can assume, you can assume, but we know fcuk all to start to rationalise his behaviour.......I know people that have kept sexual assault to themselves for several years for their own reasons..........so I would assume in this situation you know fcuk all....

• Like 5

Fair point, I don't know the details that's very true mate.........I can only go by what I see in the media and, yes, I can understand one person keeping something to themselves but not the full f***ing cast of lord of the rings ! Lol

Fair point, I don't know the details that's very true mate.........I can only go by what I see in the media and, yes, I can understand one person keeping something to themselves but not the full f***ing cast of lord of the rings ! Lol

I think it's far too simple at this stage to say these women were asking for it. You only have to listen to that public audio of him begging that girl & she is making it very clear she is not interested!

He was a producer of hollywood films, many actors, male & female would have had personal meetings with him.......if he'd tried it on with the men would they have been in the wrong? Because they put themselves into that situation? Would the men of been asking for it? No, so why should the women?

Meeting these people & playing game is all part of the business, but that's no excuse for sexual assault. I've got fcuk all sympathy for the guy if guilty......

• Like 2

I think it's far too simple at this stage to say these women were asking for it. You only have to listen to that public audio of him begging that girl & she is making it very clear she is not interested!

He was a producer of hollywood films, many actors, male & female would have had personal meetings with him.......if he'd tried it on with the men would they have been in the wrong? Because they put themselves into that situation? Would the men of been asking for it? No, so why should the women?

Meeting these people & playing game is all part of the business, but that's no excuse for sexual assault. I've got fcuk all sympathy for the guy if guilty......

I never said they were "asking for it" mate, I said they used their sexuality and willingly allowed themselves to be exploited.

I am guessing they knew full well what they we doing.......and I stress the word "guessing"

I refuse to beleive that so many seemingly uptogether people who were not in an extrodinary situation (unlike people in institutions) said nothing at the time it happened.......why wouldn't you ?

• Like 1

I never said they were "asking for it" mate, I said they used their sexuality and willingly allowed themselves to be exploited.

I am guessing they knew full well what they we doing.......and I stress the word "guessing"

I refuse to beleive that so many seemingly uptogether people who were not in an extrodinary situation (unlike people in institutions) said nothing at the time it happened.......why wouldn't you ?

Because he could end their careers if they did? He practically said as much in the recording with that Italian model in NYC - "Don't ruin your friendship with me over 5 minutes" The implication there is obvious.

They knew even if they reported it and were believed he could use his connections to make sure they never got work in the industry again, I can see why young women trying to make it would grit their teeth and say nothing.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-11/harvey-weinstein-full-transcript-of-audio-with-ambra-gutierrez/9037268

I'm sure some women were happy to do him sexual favours in return for movie parts even though they found him disgusting but that doesn't mean he wasn't also forcing himself on women who had no interest in that kind of exchange.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

Because he could end their careers if they did? He practically said as much in the recording with that Italian model in NYC - "Don't ruin your friendship with me over 5 minutes" The implication there is obvious.

They knew even if they reported it and were believed he could use his connections to make sure they never got work in the industry again, I can see why young women trying to make it would grit their teeth and say nothing.http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-11/harvey-weinstein-full-transcript-of-audio-with-ambra-gutierrez/9037268

So, your career mean more than your morals or protecting the safety of others and that makes Weinstein the bad guy?.......seriously ???

No use getting on your high horse now when you were willing to forget your ethics then.......that's bollocks!

If that's the case then every prostitute that's ever lived would have a case against every punter there has ever been.

• Like 3

They knew even if they reported it and were believed he could use his connections to make sure they never got work in the industry again, I can see why young women trying to make it would grit their teeth and say nothing.http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-11/harvey-weinstein-full-transcript-of-audio-with-ambra-gutierrez/9037268

So, your career mean more than your morals or protecting the safety of others and that makes Weinstein the bad guy?.......seriously ???

No use getting on your high horse now when you were willing to forget your ethics then.......that's bollocks!

If that's the case then every prostitute that's ever lived would have a case against every punter there has ever been.

He was forcing himself on women. That's what makes him the bad guy :blink: Whether they reported it right away or not and their reasons for making that decision doesn't mitigate his crimes at all. Simple.

• Like 2

The very fact that these women had a certain sexuality would get them through the door. Agreed. Hollywood is dominated by sexually attractive people. Men & women. That's a given? Add a bit of acting talent & everyone knows why they are there? Surely that's not a green light to exploit that?

I'm not naive, I'm sure many women put themselves into a position where they allowed their sexuality to be exploited, & come unstuck, but all of them?

To say you fully sympathise with the guy (if guilty) is tantamount to sympathising with the guy who misreads a women wearing a short skirt & takes things beyond consent?

You ask why people say nothing? Power, simple as that. I used to work in an environment once upon a time that was totally dominated by the owner of the business. A dictatorship if you like. The list of sexual harassment involving the owner & female staff was as long as your arm, but it never went anywhere. Just rumour & hearsay & sacked female staff, never to be heard from again..........that was small town, small time, not hollywood....

• Like 1

BHD, just read that transcript mate.......how does that read to you?

To me, it says yes the blokes an utter arse.......yes he is a creepy c**t........he is deeply embarrassing to men everywhere and probably a fairly horrible piece of work........if they lock blokes up for that, they be locking up millions.

Now for the girl, poor girl sounds very uncomfortable but let's be honest......most women in their right mind would have made a scene or just said "f**k off" and left right away.

I'm sorry mate, it's horrible but it's hardly criminal.

• Like 1

BHD, just read that transcript mate.......how does that read to you?

To me, it says yes the blokes an utter arse.......yes he is a creepy c**t........he is deeply embarrassing to men everywhere and probably a fairly horrible piece of work........if they lock blokes up for that, they be locking up millions.

Now for the girl, poor girl sounds very uncomfortable but let's be honest......most women in their right mind would have made a scene or just said "f**k off" and left right away.

I'm sorry mate, it's horrible but it's hardly criminal.

It sounds like you're making excuse for the guy mate. That's just one incident. I'm not saying he is guilty of rape, but if he was found guilty, would you still be sympathetic?

The very fact that these women had a certain sexuality would get them through the door. Agreed. Hollywood is dominated by sexually attractive people. Men & women. That's a given? Add a bit of acting talent & everyone knows why they are there? Surely that's not a green light to exploit that?

I'm not naive, I'm sure many women put themselves into a position where they allowed their sexuality to be exploited, & come unstuck, but all of them?

To say you fully sympathise with the guy (if guilty) is tantamount to sympathising with the guy who misreads a women wearing a short skirt & takes things beyond consent?

You ask why people say nothing? Power, simple as that. I used to work in an environment once upon a time that was totally dominated by the owner of the business. A dictatorship if you like. The list of sexual harassment involving the owner & female staff was as long as your arm, but it never went anywhere. Just rumour & hearsay & sacked female staff, never to be heard from again..........that was small town, small time, not hollywood....

I do fully sympathise, I fully sympathise with anybody who has life changing accusation thrown at them in public before any court of law has found them guilty of anything.

If he has actually raped some poor girl and is found guilty in a court of law then f**k him, I hope he rots......but if not?

It's dangerous ground this "moral" crime justice of the mob type stuff.......it means anyone can pop out the wood work from anyone's past and publically accuse them of something thatvatbthe time, nobody gave a second thought, but all of a sudden 20 or 30 years later you are labelled a beast........anyone could be on the end of that and that's no joke.

• Like 1

I do fully sympathise, I fully sympathise with anybody who has life changing accusation thrown at them in public before any court of law has found them guilty of anything.

If he has actually raped some poor girl and is found guilty in a court of law then f**k him, I hope he rots......but if not?

It's dangerous ground this "moral" crime justice of the mob type stuff.......it means anyone can pop out the wood work from anyone's past and publically accuse them of something thatvatbthe time, nobody gave a second thought, but all of a sudden 20 or 30 years later you are labelled a beast........anyone could be on the end of that and that's no joke.

Of course it's dangerous, but does that mean every women should keep their mouths shut in future? Are you assuming all these women are lying? Maybe he is absolutely innocent, but do men usually get accused of sexual assault by so many different women at once for no reason? It's hardly great attention to put yourself under, is it?

• Like 1