Females.mixed Messages.

I find the modern world very confusing. I know that what Weinstein did was pervy, exploitative and sleazy. I know when Trump brags about 'grabbing women by the pussy' that's has you reaching for the vomit bucket. But, on the other hand we've all seen women come on to the bossman for personal gain without shame or self respect.

I find the advice :'no means no' puzzling. Isn't it true that when a woman says 'no' she often means 'maybe, try again later'?

If every man stopped trying his luck as soon as a woman says 'no' then the world's population would be a fraction of what it is now! Surely there would be a lot of disappointed women about if men said 'ok, can't blame a bloke for trying' and then went home?

You see the same thing in the animal kingdom. A young bitch or a heifer will often tease and appear to play hard to get until she finally decides she wants to be mated.The male just keeps plodding on waiting for his moment.

Thank God I'm not a young bloke out on the pull anymore, I would be pretty mixed up. Or maybe I'm a dinosaur and there's something I'm missing?

• Like 4

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never found it that confusing really....... Yes some women like to fcuk about & maybe I've give up a little too easily on occasion, but I'd much rather that, than degrading myself chasing a w

Fully sympathise with weinstein?..haha We know fcuk all about the reality of it really. You think every women that he come into contact with him expected to give the guy head for a part? Going to dinn

I find the modern world very confusing. I know that what Weinstein did was pervy, exploitative and sleazy. I know when Trump brags about 'grabbing women by the pussy' that's has you reaching for the v

Posted Images

I met a woman a couple of years ago, seemed pleasant enough and we got on well, went out for a few meals and eventually she invited me back to her place for a meal. It was made clear that I was in the spare room so no problem. I got up and made coffee and breakfast next morning, left at lunchtime having made plans for the following weekend. On the friday night we had a lovely meal, wine, candles and music. Come bedtime I headed for the spare room and she said "You're not sleeping in there, we're having a bath together and you're sleeping in my bed tonight" I wasn't arguing but after an hour or so of kissing and cuddling and bouncing me around the bed she turned funny and said she didn't want nookie after all. Bloody mad! Left straight away and never went back.

That's control ;)

Edited by mushroom

If they say no, I just drug them with my charm and that's just the ladies down at the care home ;)

Try rohypnol it works quicker than charm!

I like to play with them mentally. Those pills they give these old dears, really fuuck with their minds man. I told one she was actually not human but a Black & Decker drill with a Makita bit, she loved it ;)

If they say no, I just drug them with my charm and that's just the ladies down at the care home ;)

Try rohypnol it works quicker than charm!

I like to play with them mentally. Those pills they give these old dears, really fuuck with their minds man. I told one she was actually not human but a Black & Decker drill with a Makita bit, she loved it ;)

Are you hallucinating? If not you might like to consider seeking psychiatric help.lol.

Done the restaurant ect, then she says you can sleep there in the spare room or here with me, good job i werent wearing a shirt with buttons!

She dissapeared in the morning.. to go and get breakfast ?

I've never found it that confusing really....... Yes some women like to fcuk about & maybe I've give up a little too easily on occasion, but I'd much rather that, than degrading myself chasing a women around that would rather be fcuking someone else......;-)

I've never took rejection badly or too personally, just moved on, sharpish! Women fcuking about are normally pretty easy to spot & they don't interest me one bit, if she's a fcuking pain in the chase, imagine the ball ache in the future!

With my mrs it was obvious day one I was on to a winner & that's the way I like it........;-)

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 8

Guys of my generation divided women into women who would sleep with you on a first date and those you might marry. Things are much more equal now. Personally I think a woman who has slept around as much as man a turn off. I know it's hypocritical but it's a generation thing.