Got Your Funeral Tracks Chosen?

I reckon 1) 'Dirty old town' by The Pogues. 2) 'All Right Now' by The Free. 3) 'Danny Boy', again The Pogues,4 ) 'Imagine' John Lennon

I definitely would not have a priest, minister,iman rabbi or any religious input whatsoever.

I wouldn't want anybody to wear black. Gives me the creeps.

I would want everybody to get well pissed and have a laugh. I've got a pot of money set aside for plenty of drink.

Ideally I would want a picture of a leaping salmon and a longdog painted on my coffin.

Anybody else?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Staying Alive by the Bee Gees.

Lynyrd skynyrd free bird and not the radio edit either

I Am The Resurrection by The Stone Roses     .........& a big party involving lots of drugs hopefully. None of that religious bollocks obviously!

Sorry, slightly off topic but I saw this the other day and thought it was top notch.

Buried a pal of mine (only 45) earlier this year, and although there was a decent turn out at the church, very few had a drink to see him off. I thought that was piss poor and warned some of them that if they don't have a sesh to send me off then I'll come back and haunt every last f***ing one of them ?

• Like 2