jok

Honda Super Blackbird 1100Cc.

I think I'm allowed to do this so here goes. My bike is advertised on the MCN website. It's a Honda 1100c Super Blackbird, 1998, carb version. Black and totally original. Has a very interesting history as had not turned a wheel for the first 7 years of import. Health, or lack of it, has forced me to sell. I'm looking for £2350.00. Anyone interested please either pm me or phone 07967180399. Thanks for looking. Jok.

post-98608-0-86148100-1509031251_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

That's exactly what I'm after but unfortunately in the process of moving house. So moneys tight now until after chrimbo.

All the best with the sale she's sure a stunner

Yes VFR. Was involved with Hawk Kawasaki racing with Glen and Deano. Did Assen and all the British rounds over the last few years. Toured Ireland. Claim to fame. Going round Donnington on the back of Rocket Ron Haslam for 4 laps on his race bike, mostly on the back wheel. Did the track day there as well on a CB600 which was good fun. I tumbled off my bike whilst at a standstill when my right leg lost all feeling, so, Blackbird has to go. I've already sold or given away a lot of my biking accessories and life moves on. It's been a very happy time. Oh, and if you watch any of the British rounds, my daughter does a fair bit of gridding. She recently gridded for Mr Hamilton at Silverstone which he won. Jok.

• Like 1

That's cool jok , iv all ways had a bike or 2 , just got classic bikes now had to sell my sp1 and

Gsxr 600 to put deposit on house , still have a bit of fun on classic bikes tho , we did John ogrots to lands end on 1972 pc50s a few years ago, I do like black birds a good all round bike good look with the sale

• Like 1