Advice Needed!! Missing Ferret

Hi guys

Unfortunately I managed to leave the gate to my ferret cage open last night and both of my kits got out. One of them was still in the garden and I managed to get her but the hob is still missing.

I live in a village so its not full of roads and stuff and I have checked my neighbours gardens however, still not found him!

Can anyone give me any advise please?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Blueboybilly

after running loose all night its probley lay up sleeping , I would double check every garden ,sheds if you can get in ,make sure you check every part of your garden ,might be worth giving a few sqeeks as your checking , like the lads say leave a carry box out and hopfully he will return ,atb bobza

Also give the local police and rspca places a ring never know might be lucky enough that someone has found the hob wandering about it's a long shot but what's a phone call

GOOD LUCK getting him back mate

Second that . A lady down here kennels dogs and she told me she's had a few ferrets handed to her over the years found wandering

Good one pal, i was working 18 hr shifts in summer and my missus was feeding my team of pugs, one Jill escaped from the court and I only noticed late that night, I checked every garden each side of our house and couldn't find her, she had a litter of kits to feed as well, I was lucky that we had her mother who was feeding a litter at same time, so she fed all of the kits 14 in all. We put missing posters up and a old lady knocked the door saying she found her in her alleyway. I ran there she wasn't movein but all her fur was bushed up, I got her home and got other half to call vets this was Sunday and the cost was going to be crazy but I'd pay any price for my workers, pets, after checking her myself I could see her mouth was shut with sticky gunk, we clean her jaw and got all glue of her we then got some fluids into her with glucose added. She couldn't stand on back legs just drag them, we took her to vets and he said pts as it'd be to much, I took her home kept her inside in a card board box kept her warm and syringe fed her fluids and then started to syringe warm gravey and mushed up steak, at first it just went straight through her but she started to get better hour by hour, she was inside with us carein for her for over two weeks and she pulled through, vet said she wouldn't last the night. I have found out what happened to her, some Polish kids told me they had seen her in the car park running about. I no they were honest as they could say how she was jumping wanting to play how pugs do, I found out some one had kicked her and put glue in her mouth. Time will b when I do this to him but like they say best served cold. She's fine now in fact she bolted several Coney at weekend. She's now called chance. And all her kits done well, I now feed them myself and count them all back into courts [BANNED TEXT] locking doors, Im glad you got your pug back OK, you'll find they don't go far it's just what kind of person finds them, I lost a hob yrs ago and a builder picked him up and he slept all day in a hard hat in van and he took him vets were I collected him that night, hob now lives with builder and he's been out ferreting several times with me, atb j