Fao Irish Lads Dogs Stolen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I knew who robbed my dogs I swear with my life, solicitors written letters or not, and I have told my local garda at the time I'll knee cap the c**t and when I said such a thing it was all wrote do

The sickening thing is that someone is either giving info to these c**ts as to where the dogs are and what the set up is or they are involved in the theft themselves.There is too much of it going on n

f**k that, if I thought my dogs were in a place and I had to drive my van in their front door then I would. If the c**ts who had them didn't steal them then they bought stolen dogs, simple as that.

Posted Images

p***y site out near Hebron road kilkenny is worth a look. The place has a name like wetlands or something. Stolen working dogs have turned up there before. Thieving c**ts

Near Callan round about worth a look also. I doubt they will hold em there tho more like pass em on to there counter parts in thurles or somewhere in the next county

You'll end up finding out eventually that the people that done it ...You will know.slip of a tounge some night to the wrong person did you try any of those so called digging lads in the Hebron eastate .maybe near the tullaroan road.best of luck

• Like 1

More than likely digging lads have them and if they do ya can forget about it there bigger hypocrites than the thieves that take them ya want ta be 110% before ya go all gung ho up into places and accusing people when it's a very good chance it could be some slippery c**t that's into terrier work and tied into ta certain clicks.

• Like 6

You'll end up finding out eventually that the people that done it ...You will know.slip of a tounge some night to the wrong person did you try any of those so called digging lads in the Hebron eastate .maybe near the tullaroan road.best of luck

your right there youl find out in the end.and dont be surprised to find terrier lads after digging the stolen dog.I see it before with a mates bitch.stolen from his kennels and hid for 6 months.when he got her back slowly fellas star talking and it turns out few lads dug her or were out when she was dug. Some of the worse people you can get are these new breed nike airmax terrier men.

your right there youl find out in the end.and dont be surprised to find terrier lads after digging the stolen dog.I see it before with a mates bitch.stolen from his kennels and hid for 6 months.when he got her back slowly fellas star talking and it turns out few lads dug her or were out when she was dug. Some of the worse people you can get are these new breed nike airmax terrier men.
. It was 14months later.

More than likely digging lads have them and if they do ya can forget about it there bigger hypocrites than the thieves that take them ya want ta be 110% before ya go all gung ho up into places and accusing people when it's a very good chance it could be some slippery c**t that's into terrier work and tied into ta certain clicks.

f**k that, if I thought my dogs were in a place and I had to drive my van in their front door then I would.

If the c**ts who had them didn't steal them then they bought stolen dogs, simple as that.

Lads need to get a few things into their heads regarding stolen dogs.

Terriers are usually stolen to sell. They get sold on as 100% workers. So if your terriers are rank curs they're still at risk of being stolen. And because you've bought a cur after being told it was 100% you'll sell it on again to get your money back. So now this stolen terrier is 3 owners away from the piece of shit who stole it.

If there was no market in second hand dogs then dog theft would probably be cut by 70 or 80%.

If you buy a second hand terrier and ask no questions or look into it's background then there's a chance you've bought a stolen terrier and you've helped the stolen dog industry.

But I'm wasting my breath because nearly everyone reading this will buy a terrier no questions asked and then when the next post comes on here regarding stolen dogs they'll be the first to write "dirty c**ts" or "they need their balls cut off" but the dog sitting in their kennels could be stolen.

• Like 10

Your right Neill sure there's people showing peoples kennels to other lads then they'll slip back Rob the dogs and they the lads thst showed them turn around and be the first on the band wagon to slste the men in question less people no your business the better worry about them coming back robbing dogs .digging e arths you brought them for a dig two alot of two faced people around the place

• Like 1

. It was 14months later.
atleast he got her back.hes to quiet tho cos the lad had the bitch shoulda been left kicking the same with the lad who dug her.but hey thats y they get away with it.different strokes for different folkes.I no what id do.
  • Like 2