Fao Irish Lads Dogs Stolen

I'm sure there's people commenting on this post who have helped Rob dogs .ie. shown them where people kennels are out in the country and shown them where lads live and there the ones shouting about dog robbers and there not much better than the lads who robbed them imo .

who ya talking about

I think he was on about you,to be honest you do have that look about hope I'm wrong though.

are you serious?
you fcking cnut.anybody wants my name or adress pm me and you can run it by any terrierman or huntsman in the country.any dog I hav I either bred or reared or was gifted.I never took anything off anybody in my life.and to be honest peter I shouldn't be explaining meslf either.where u living peter?
ss we all know your straight Peter is just a first class cockhead
  • Like 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I knew who robbed my dogs I swear with my life, solicitors written letters or not, and I have told my local garda at the time I'll knee cap the c**t and when I said such a thing it was all wrote do

The sickening thing is that someone is either giving info to these c**ts as to where the dogs are and what the set up is or they are involved in the theft themselves.There is too much of it going on n

f**k that, if I thought my dogs were in a place and I had to drive my van in their front door then I would. If the c**ts who had them didn't steal them then they bought stolen dogs, simple as that.

Posted Images

Enough people in trouble with certin people calling the law on them and i for one wont name anyone as you all should no if one does they will have people at there doors looking to see your dogs and if im upsetting people on here well i wont apologize for it as they same time and karma will catch up on the certin people bullshitting about what lads have done and making up lies to keep in with certin breeders

I could live with a scumbag dog thief showing up at my door if I named him, I'd make him regret it.

But funny enough, the same scum, although they break the law, also know the law and if someone was to name them you can be sure that a solicitors letter will land in your door soon after.

That's how they work and that why over the years I've only ever named those who were CAUGHT with stolen dogs.

Stop arguing lads and keep a look out for the OPs terriers.

Please God he'll get them back.

If I knew who robbed my dogs I swear with my life, solicitors written letters or not, and I have told my local garda at the time I'll knee cap the c**t and when I said such a thing it was all wrote down on the spot in front of me, but too this day I'd stand by it. Do time or not it's a price I would be willing too pay for going into my home and taking my pride and joy. At the end of the day I'd be glad too f**k em up and f**k the law when has that ever stood on the terrierman side.

• Like 14

If I knew who robbed my dogs I swear with my life, solicitors written letters or not, and I have told my local garda at the time I'll knee cap the c**t and when I said such a thing it was all wrote down on the spot in front of me, but too this day I'd stand by it. Do time or not it's a price I would be willing too pay for going into my home and taking my pride and joy. At the end of the day I'd be glad too f**k em up and f**k the law when has that ever stood on the terrierman side.

with out a doubt chum
  • Like 1

in the usa you could get an award for shooting a shitbag for robbing you.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

If your caught shoplifting from Mace or Centra theres an image of you in the shop window..named and shamed....So you lads who know someone whos involved past or present why wont you name and shame them? Maybe youve got something to hide and your scared of opening a can of worms.Just my opinion.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, MENACE said:

If your caught shoplifting from Mace or Centra theres an image of you in the shop window..named and shamed....So you lads who know someone whos involved past or present why wont you name and shame them? Maybe youve got something to hide and your scared of opening a can of worms.Just my opinion.

That's because they've been caught red handed, their name is not put up and the CCTV image is usually blurry. They never get caught and the pic is put up to deter other thieves from thieving.

If, let's just say, I seen dogs being robbed and took a pic and then put up on the inter-net "This is Robert Booth stealing dogs" all he has to do is deny it and sue me. But that will never happen because A. I've no money and B. He usually gets other's to do the robbing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

That's because they've been caught red handed, their name is not put up and the CCTV image is usually blurry. They never get caught and the pic is put up to deter other thieves from thieving.

If, let's just say, I seen dogs being robbed and took a pic and then put up on the inter-net "This is Robert Booth stealing dogs" all he has to do is deny it and sue me. But that will never happen because A. I've no money and B. He usually gets other's to do the robbing.

Lol ya won't be to popular over on the lounge with some when they screenshot that and put it up haha 

• Haha 1

I never mentioned cctv Neil, as for deterring the shoplifter it dosn't. im on about the people who know or are involved in the dog theft circle who haven't got the balls to stand up and tell the truth.It'll never change because a large percentage of the dog world is full of liars,backstabbers and dog dealers breeding shit from shit and selling on that shit.As for you  driving your van through a front door Stop talking shit.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, MENACE said:

I never mentioned cctv Neil, as for deterring the shoplifter it dosn't. im on about the people who know or are involved in the dog theft circle who haven't got the balls to stand up and tell the truth.It'll never change because a large percentage of the dog world is full of liars,backstabbers and dog dealers breeding shit from shit and selling on that shit.As for you  driving your van through a front door Stop talking shit.

Lads have spoken up but were put back down by the majority your right about the can worms wouldn't like ta know what would come out alot of skeletons in alot of closets.

• Like 1