Fao Irish Lads Dogs Stolen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I knew who robbed my dogs I swear with my life, solicitors written letters or not, and I have told my local garda at the time I'll knee cap the c**t and when I said such a thing it was all wrote do

The sickening thing is that someone is either giving info to these c**ts as to where the dogs are and what the set up is or they are involved in the theft themselves.There is too much of it going on n

f**k that, if I thought my dogs were in a place and I had to drive my van in their front door then I would. If the c**ts who had them didn't steal them then they bought stolen dogs, simple as that.

Posted Images

More than likely digging lads have them and if they do ya can forget about it there bigger hypocrites than the thieves that take them ya want ta be 110% before ya go all gung ho up into places and accusing people when it's a very good chance it could be some slippery c**t that's into terrier work and tied into ta certain clicks.

f**k that, if I thought my dogs were in a place and I had to drive my van in their front door then I would.

If the c**ts who had them didn't steal them then they bought stolen dogs, simple as that.

Lads need to get a few things into their heads regarding stolen dogs.

Terriers are usually stolen to sell. They get sold on as 100% workers. So if your terriers are rank curs they're still at risk of being stolen. And because you've bought a cur after being told it was 100% you'll sell it on again to get your money back. So now this stolen terrier is 3 owners away from the piece of shit who stole it.

If there was no market in second hand dogs then dog theft would probably be cut by 70 or 80%.

If you buy a second hand terrier and ask no questions or look into it's background then there's a chance you've bought a stolen terrier and you've helped the stolen dog industry.

But I'm wasting my breath because nearly everyone reading this will buy a terrier no questions asked and then when the next post comes on here regarding stolen dogs they'll be the first to write "dirty c**ts" or "they need their balls cut off" but the dog sitting in their kennels could be stolen.

would drive your van through their front door but you wouldn't name and shame them .
  • Like 1

More than likely digging lads have them and if they do ya can forget about it there bigger hypocrites than the thieves that take them ya want ta be 110% before ya go all gung ho up into places and accusing people when it's a very good chance it could be some slippery c**t that's into terrier work and tied into ta certain clicks.

f**k that, if I thought my dogs were in a place and I had to drive my van in their front door then I would.

If the c**ts who had them didn't steal them then they bought stolen dogs, simple as that.

Terriers are usually stolen to sell. They get sold on as 100% workers. So if your terriers are rank curs they're still at risk of being stolen. And because you've bought a cur after being told it was 100% you'll sell it on again to get your money back. So now this stolen terrier is 3 owners away from the piece of shit who stole it.

If there was no market in second hand dogs then dog theft would probably be cut by 70 or 80%.

If you buy a second hand terrier and ask no questions or look into it's background then there's a chance you've bought a stolen terrier and you've helped the stolen dog industry.

But I'm wasting my breath because nearly everyone reading this will buy a terrier no questions asked and then when the next post comes on here regarding stolen dogs they'll be the first to write "dirty c**ts" or "they need their balls cut off" but the dog sitting in their kennels could be stolen.

would drive your van through their front door but you wouldn't name and shame them .

Give it a rest ya prick,were talking \about stolen dogs.

Give it a rest ya prick,were talking \about stolen dogs.
in similar past topics Neil has openly said that he knows the identity of dog thieves in Ireland but refused to name them ,so what i am saying is if he's so unafraid as to drive a van into some thieving c**ts house then why be so afraid to name and shame the b*****ds !
  • Like 1

I'm sure there's people commenting on this post who have helped Rob dogs .ie. shown them where people kennels are out in the country and shown them where lads live and there the ones shouting about dog robbers and there not much better than the lads who robbed them imo .

I'm sure there's people commenting on this post who have helped Rob dogs .ie. shown them where people kennels are out in the country and shown them where lads live and there the ones shouting about dog robbers and there not much better than the lads who robbed them imo .

name them so
  • Like 3

see instead of talking in riddles name the cuuts mole
  • Like 1

who ya talking about
  • Like 1

who ya talking about

I think he was on about you,to be honest you do have that look about hope I'm wrong though.

Enough people in trouble with certin people calling the law on them and i for one wont name anyone as you all should no if one does they will have people at there doors looking to see your dogs and if im upsetting people on here well i wont apologize for it as they same time and karma will catch up on the certin people bullshitting about what lads have done and making up lies to keep in with certin breeders

• Like 1

Enough people in trouble with certin people calling the law on them and i for one wont name anyone as you all should no if one does they will have people at there doors looking to see your dogs and if im upsetting people on here well i wont apologize for it as they same time and karma will catch up on the certin people bullshitting about what lads have done and making up lies to keep in with certin breeders

that's all I hear is karma this and that how many more people has to have their dog's stolen before names come out

who ya talking about

I think he was on about you,to be honest you do have that look about hope I'm wrong though.

are you serious?

who ya talking about

are you serious?
you fcking cnut.anybody wants my name or adress pm me and you can run it by any terrierman or huntsman in the country.any dog I hav I either bred or reared or was gifted.I never took anything off anybody in my life.and to be honest peter I shouldn't be explaining meslf either.where u living peter?
  • Like 1

who ya talking about

. Your well wrong there Peter that man is one of the very very few people that stood my corner when there was alot of shit going down here shovel shy is one of the few good lads about. But your right he is an ugly f****r lol.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1