Fao Irish Lads Dogs Stolen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I knew who robbed my dogs I swear with my life, solicitors written letters or not, and I have told my local garda at the time I'll knee cap the c**t and when I said such a thing it was all wrote do

The sickening thing is that someone is either giving info to these c**ts as to where the dogs are and what the set up is or they are involved in the theft themselves.There is too much of it going on n

f**k that, if I thought my dogs were in a place and I had to drive my van in their front door then I would. If the c**ts who had them didn't steal them then they bought stolen dogs, simple as that.

Posted Images

Thieving cvnts..............local to me a landrover was nicked parked up on a lane while following hounds 3 dogs in back, owner's son in law and a mate went to a certain residential establishment and told 4 guys that confronted them that they wasn't bothered about the vehicle but there was a 5k reward for the dogs..............3 hours later a call was received telling them to be at a location late at night and dogs were recovered after cash handed over.............yep cvnts

Thieving cvnts..............local to me a landrover was nicked parked up on a lane while following hounds 3 dogs in back, owner's son in law and a mate went to a certain residential establishment and told 4 guys that confronted them that they wasn't bothered about the vehicle but there was a 5k reward for the dogs..............3 hours later a call was received telling them to be at a location late at night and dogs were recovered after cash handed over.............yep cvnts

Am I reading this right? They paid the thieves 5k for stealing their own dogs?

The sickening thing is that someone is either giving info to these c**ts as to where the dogs are and what the set up is or they are involved in the theft themselves.There is too much of it going on now and a lot of it is down to the owners fault.We all like to see other lads dogs working and so on and invite lads for a days diging and half the time you have not a clue as to who or what they are,they could be any low life b*****d.1st you invite Joe Bloggs and he turns up with 2 mates who he introduces as tom and Jerry and they could be fine but they go home and they meet other lads and tell them of there day out and tyhe dogs they dug to and then all in the country know about your dogs and where they are kept.Keep it tight same as your line of dogs and do the homework on anyone you invite for a days sport,hope you get the dogs back but i would not hold my breath as i have been down this road with no success,i had 14 took in 1 night.

• Like 10

Fatmans right, most terrier lads cant keep their mouth shut, whos got what , whos doing what, talking about people they don't even know ffs. I live very rural, don't know many people yet I still hear about good/bad dogs around the country, third and fourth hand information, like gossiping old women.

• Like 8

Fatmans right, most terrier lads cant keep their mouth shut, whos got what , whos doing what, talking about people they don't even know ffs. I live very rural, don't know many people yet I still hear about good/bad dogs around the country, third and fourth hand information, like gossiping old women.

. The good lads very few and far between there is a few out there but very few plenty wrong uns about tho.
  • Like 2