This was given to me by Mark Hopton a very good friend of mine and Ethan's

along with a few others but iv not started any of them yet .

got the asi back together to day and she fires sweet and smooth and iv not even touched the internals yet .

now this was in bits when i got it so i had to sit and sort all the bits out for her like a jigsaw puzzle lol but i got there in the end .

Now the plastic stock cheek peace,s are missing but mark gave me an old smk stock so iv cut the cheek peace off the smk stock and im going to half this and start shaping it to fit both sides of the asi stock frame ,

dont know if ill pull it off but im going to give it a go any way lads

first thing is to cut the cheek peace in two so i have two halfs then i need to cut the pistol grip away from the two halfs and start shaping it to fit the asi frame .

once iv done the cheek peace its a total strip and polish then all the blueing has to be stripped back and re,blue,d

iv got my work cut out for me with this one

but she dose shoot well lol

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-35116600-1508950024_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-10265400-1508950074_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-06172200-1508950129_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-65026000-1508950139_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-20477500-1508950149_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-99182400-1508950159_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-67477100-1508950171_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-06509900-1508950183_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-76690500-1508950195_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im still waiting on the stock coming back to me cut in two so i can shape them to fit the ASI   so set about tidying up the frame and screws and sites plus the pistol grip   painted the frame and

This was given to me by Mark Hopton a very good friend of mine and Ethan's   along with a few others but iv not started any of them yet .   got the asi back together to day and she fires sweet and

Nice to see Mac ,my first air rifle was an A.S.I ,Sniper as powerful as a wet fart but it was my first at the tender age of 14 .Memories of an oldicus farticus ,its great that you get these childhoo

Posted Images

Jimmy I can’t believe you have got it shooting I couldn’t figure out why it wouldn’t connect when I cocked it , I put it down to a sear spring or something along them lines, as it needs to be together bloody well done mate , and what you are doing with the stock making the missing pieces is clever it’s strange how much you have in-common as I thought about doing it but never did Get round to using someones bandsaw lol well your a clever and gifted man atvb mark ps tell Ethan I’m asking after him and who ate the black rabbit lol

• Like 1

Starting on the meteor next Mark ,,,ill soon get a piston for it lol

thats the one im a bit jittery about as all the trigger parts are in the box and i dont know where they go

ill need to get a diagram of it iv looked on chambers but its not a break down diagram lol

the wood stock iv cut for the asi is off to be cut by my nephew at his work place tomorrow so should have it back tomorrow night .

Si brown is coming up to mine on saturday to go shooting i told him about you and the perms you have we will have to arrange a day nights shooting and with blade he is a good lad you will like him just like you Mark if thats ok with you mate .

Ethans in the dog house at the moment so no shooting for him for a while

just being a typically teen and being nasty to his mam and dad

but he will not be like that to me or his granny as he knows he will get the back of my hand

it never did me any harm ,

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

Nice to see Mac ,my first air rifle was an A.S.I ,Sniper as powerful as a wet fart but it was my first at the tender age of 14 :cray: .Memories of an oldicus farticus ,its great that you get these childhood memories going again and to such a high standard .Doesnt matter about Lbs/ft just they get used again and a lot of them will be ideal to get young uns into our sport and away from their :censored::censored::censored: playstations ,its a great outdoors and doesnt need WIFI atb :thumbs:

• Like 4

Jimmy have a bit crack with si and find out when he can make it up again and we’ll arrange it mate would have to be day and night justifies the distance you traveling to mine and I don’t like wasting peoples time with a mad couple of hours aways best to make a day and night out of it or if you wanted bring the guns on the night plenty of sitters and I’m sure blade wouldn’t mind much lol atvb mark

• Like 2

Jimmy have a bit crack with si and find out when he can make it up again and we’ll arrange it mate would have to be day and night justifies the distance you traveling to mine and I don’t like wasting peoples time with a mad couple of hours aways best to make a day and night out of it or if you wanted bring the guns on the night plenty of sitters and I’m sure blade wouldn’t mind much lol atvb mark

I will Mark and thanks mate

i dont mind leaving the guns at night i like to watch blade at work

i could watch him all the time and not even think about the guns

Spot on John

im off to work in a moment but ill have a proper read tonight when i get back

THANKS JOHN

WORKED A TREAT MATE BUT ITS NOT THE SAME TRIGGER THAT IS IN THE PICS BUT IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD MATCH THE HOLES FOR THE PINS ILL NOT KNOW UNTIL I GET THE PISTON AND SPRING IN TO SEE IF IT COCKS AND LOCKS AND FIRES .

BUT IT SEAMS TO WORK OK AS IS LOL

THERE IS ABOUT FOUR DIF TRIGGERS AND COUNTLESS SPRINGS FOR THE TRIGGERS IN THIS BOX

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-05774200-1509094992_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-88811900-1509095007_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-92321500-1509095021_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-04216000-1509095037_thumb.jpg

NOW IV JUST GOT TO RE,STRIP THE ASI

BACK DOWN ,,,PAINT THE FRAME ...POLISH THE INTERNALS INCLUDING THE PISTON

STRIP THE BARREL DOWN FROM THE CHAMBER POLISH BOTH THE CHAMBER AND BARREL READY FOR BLUING

AND PAINT THE FRONT AND REAR SITES (AS THERE ALLOY AND BLUING DOSE NOT TAKE TO ALLOY)

SHAPE THE CHEEK PEACE FOR BOTH SIDES

ATVBMAC :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: