Long Netting Hairs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could be tricky if they're pubic

For guys that were out of work, or resting, good clean Hares were always worth a few quid,..so you had to take them, anyway that you could There was a vast difference in sport and profit hunting..

Done loads of it and it was never a case of setting your net and reaping the rewards. There's a lot of field craft involved, even if you had an army.

Know what your saying Billy but i recon there's more to taking a hare in a net...

Recon it'd be a fair bit harder than some do by spinning one with a lamp with a part bred desert dog and then skimming it in a ditch...

Those with the skills to net propper knew the worth of a big strong hare. ;)

For guys that were out of work, or resting, :laugh: good clean Hares were always worth a few quid,..so you had to take them, anyway that you could :yes:

There was a vast difference in sport and profit hunting....and the hares just made up part of the weekly bag, alongside the pheasants and Roe...

Nowadays, I have a pension to fall back on,...so no more sitting up behind nets for me... :thumbs:

• Like 5