Sent Out Letters

Letters could work, but I reckon there would be a far lower hit per letter ratio than door knocking. It's a lot easier for someone to chuck a letter in the bin than it is to actually say no to someone's face.

GET YOUR SELFS A LIKE BUTTON FOR FECK SAKE

WHY DONT YOU LOT HAVE ONE ANY WAY

ALL WAYS WONDERED WHY YOU DONT

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Should have a twat button for them :laugh::thumbs:

Think they had one, it wore out in a week......:laugh:

• Like 2

Google will let you have 1 free business listing - search 'find my business on Google' and register yourself as a Rabbit Controller or similar. It's free and you never know what might come out of it.

Cheers but aready have my own business listed on there :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Great to see your fine-bodied Harem is back in your avatar Archie! :whistling: I missed the lasses you have stashed away there, lately. :thumbs::laugh:

Letters could work, but I reckon there would be a far lower hit per letter ratio than door knocking. It's a lot easier for someone to chuck a letter in the bin than it is to actually say no to someone's face.

GET YOUR SELFS A LIKE BUTTON FOR FECK SAKE

WHY DONT YOU LOT HAVE ONE ANY WAY

ALL WAYS WONDERED WHY YOU DONT

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Should have a twat button for them :laugh::thumbs:

Think they had one, it wore out in a week...... :laugh:

• Like 1

Business cards are a good idea, and well worth the tenner or so investment.

I got a perm from a farmer, but a couple of weeks later, I got a call from his neighbour, owner of a small horse paddock - "I've been trying to find a rabbit controller, and Farmer Giles gave me your card......"

Turned out our card was the only one he had !

• Like 2

Good luck Degsey.

Keep plugging away if not at first successful, to be refused is not personal. If you do everything that you can to show that you are professional with your conduct with pest control and a reliable trust worthy person with all relevant insurance and safe guards. Then in the words of a Kevin Costner film, build it and they will come.

All the very best mate

• Like 2

Find out where there are allotments and see if they have a rabbit problem. The Mrs got a call from an old school friend about a reunion she's trying to organise. We went round and she mentions she's the head cheese in charge of 2 plots of allotments, each about 3 acres, and there are rabbits eating all their lovely veg. Got 2 allotments now.

• Like 2