• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They like playing with bog rolls

I recon it,s a pack of bedlington whippets chasing a fox,

And I get stick over my pictures, they can't really have identified them from that picture surely

Posted Images

And I get stick over my pictures, they can't really have identified them from that picture surely

Probably been seen in other places aswell and that's the picture from a cam that the websites used . Tbh I quite like the pictures. Just sets of eyes in the darkness gives them a mythical look

Probably been seen in other places aswell and that's the picture from a cam that the websites used . Tbh I quite like the pictures. Just sets of eyes in the darkness gives them a mythical look

• Like 6

Very good mate?

I can never understand how the animal right idiots even find out about culls in the first place.

Why can't government agencies or wildlife groups do their research, see what has to be done and just get on with it.

No, they make big declarations that we're going to kill these cute pups or shoot badgers etc.

Their own worst enemies.

• Like 4

Mate of mine was lamping in northern germany last year & saw some wolves. It made him a bit nervous on his own & on foot! Haha...

I take it he didnt have a beddy/whippet for safety?

Edited by Francie
  • Like 2

Mate of mine was lamping in northern germany last year & saw some wolves. It made him a bit nervous on his own & on foot! Haha...

I take it he didnt have a beddy/whippet for safety?

He actually had a so called Alaunt/bull x.........but still very nervous!

Yep, throw out the big 'need shooting' line and bingo, masses of protest...

Hybrid wolves all over the world now, popping up all over social media, very trendy. I even judged one in Wales the other year...!

Recon its nothing new either... That Buck dog in Call Of The Wild has a lot to answer for...

This ones a crock of shite if you ask me, a set up. The agenda is really cry for help to be noticed for funding etc, me thinks...