PLEDGEY

Squirrels Shot With Sx3 And 410 Baikal Hushpower

You should have shot that fukcing big rat that was running underneath the squirrel in the first scene ......

• Like 1

You should have shot that fukcing big rat that was running underneath the squirrel in the first scene ......

the squirrel looks like it clocked the rat to lol

Just out of curiosity pledgy do you go out with the 410 to shoot the squirrels through the wood land and then check by the feeders or do you go out just to the feeders ? Would a pellet gun be a little less destructive to the feeders ?

I'm not nocking you as I love shooting squirrels with a 410 can have some right good sport

Sharp eyed fecker aint ya, I never seen it till I read your comment

Just out of curiosity pledgy do you go out with the 410 to shoot the squirrels through the wood land and then check by the feeders or do you go out just to the feeders ? Would a pellet gun be a little less destructive to the feeders ?

I'm not nocking you as I love shooting squirrels with a 410 can have some right good sport

I shoot at the feeder from a hide. It's like a shed with a leather seat and a table in it. I sit in there for ages some times waiting, even fall asleep. I8'll be sat at home when I'll get the urge to go out and see if there are any squirrels. I go to the gun cabinet and I'll take which ever gun takes my fancy at the time. I don't usually use the HMR or the SX 3 because, even with ear plugs, in that little hide it's loud AF!. As for the feeder, it's pretty armoured plated now. I've clad it in thick tin so the shot gun pellets don't damage it and the checker plate is to stop any bullets of pellets from going in the next field as some times we have sheep in there. In one vid I shoot a squirrel off of the top of the feeder on that day there was nothing in the field.

• Like 1

There are loads of rats that go on the feeder. Here's why I don't shoot them. I put up a trail camera to see what sort of times the squirrels were coming to the feeder. It was up for 3 days and when I checked the footage I could see that in the night there is a Barn owl that sits on the post about 6 feet in front of the feeder and catches the rats. I've been down there in the afternoon a couple of times and seen a Tawny owl there as well. My wife commented that she had seen a Buzzard in there close to the feeder. I went in there one day and it flew off pretty quick. When I looked where it had been there was a large rat half pulled apart. The feeder is far enough away from the house so as to not bother us so I don't shoot them.

• Like 4

rats also enjoy the feeders