Not A Bad Start To This Fox Season

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

started of well hopefully keeps going this way https://youtu.be/1WoIqHoLjGA thats the link to watch

Another 1 with the young dog. Couldn't be more pleased with him so far. 

cheers lad hes been out past 4 weaks bone infection in his jaw so started him back there   killed a few from the last time av posted but not as much as id like due to him being hurt . pups doing well

Posted Images

I wasn’t a fan of the WC videos but I’ll put my hands up and say fair play.....it refreshing as f**k to see a thread with some lads out getting some gear killed.

Hats off to you chaps.

• Like 1

cheers lads this season  hes had 27  over all hes had 200+ hopeing 40 + mark this season    . my stuff has nothing to do with WC  stuff  i injoyed watching there stuff  but theu doubled up which am not keen on unless witj a pup  . av been trying to get day work videos  an stuff     for a change    hopefully have some soon 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
On 16/12/2017 at 11:44, the trunk said:

cheers lads this season  hes had 27  over all hes had 200+ hopeing 40 + mark this season    . my stuff has nothing to do with WC  stuff  i injoyed watching there stuff  but theu doubled up which am not keen on unless witj a pup  . av been trying to get day work videos  an stuff     for a change    hopefully have some soon 

Good honest number there fella just goes to show those lads go on there doing 100+  a season It takes some doing realistically 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, the trunk said:

i had one of her from sunday coursing one but deleted by mistake i was gutted  

Well done nice pics trunk I know you like doing single handed whats the most adult foxes you have had in one night with one dog and also what's the most you have in one week with one dog with no injuries .hope you end up with a lot more keep putting the pics up nice to see all the best mate 

4 minutes ago, Macky said:

Well done nice pics trunk I know you like doing single handed whats the most adult foxes you have had in one night with one dog and also what's the most you have in one week with one dog with no injuries .hope you end up with a lot more keep putting the pics up nice to see all the best mate 

4 in one night  8 or 9 in a wk  id have to check the dates but thats of top of my head its with the black an white dog   an that was around end of nov start of dec  if am right mate  cheers

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...