Not A Bad Start To This Fox Season

Don't take this the wrong way but av you thought about getting a bit better video camera . Something a little more clear. The amount of runs you have on fox a season you could make some really good clips/dvds

I'm sure there plenty of lads on here who would buy it if you did make a DVD. I understand that when posting on YouTube or on here as soon as the dog makes contact you stop recording so as not to upset folk but if you did dvds of some of your nights sure there plenty lads who would appreciate a decadent fox dvd.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

started of well hopefully keeps going this way https://youtu.be/1WoIqHoLjGA thats the link to watch

Another 1 with the young dog. Couldn't be more pleased with him so far. 

cheers lad hes been out past 4 weaks bone infection in his jaw so started him back there   killed a few from the last time av posted but not as much as id like due to him being hurt . pups doing well

Posted Images

Don't take this the wrong way but av you thought about getting a bit better video camera . Something a little more clear. The amount of runs you have on fox a season you could make some really good clips/dvds

I'm sure there plenty of lads on here who would buy it if you did make a DVD. I understand that when posting on YouTube or on here as soon as the dog makes contact you stop recording so as not to upset folk but if you did dvds of some of your nights sure there plenty lads who would appreciate a decadent fox dvd.

What this fella said ?

• Like 1

i did do one got 50 copies made an sold 3 then lads came at me saying am only after the money so id rather just injoy the lamping an hunting an not worry about people taking s##t about myself. i use my phone am sure i could get a camera an record better clips but then you go down the road costing money for cameras an all am intrested in is hunting an recording these on my phone to look back on over the years i have all the recording from start to finish for my self an share on youtube just to share and it cost nothing for other folks to watch it . i set for hours watching youtube an i think mine are just as good quility if not better from the phone . i just clip the phone in record from i call then when its dead them edited it to be seen online. i could make alot of money doing it but am just a fella that likes my hunting an no intrest in gaining from what i injoy doing . i am on facebook but i no most people on hear arnt but am private on it an i show abit more on it than youtube . thats were i stand on it lads cheers tho

i wasn't mocking your clips mate the clips are of a decent standard I was just saying that if it was clearer and you made a DVD they'd sell , as for people talking shit about you for selling DVDs then I wouldn't worry bout that , people would talk shit if you have them away free some people can't help but talk shit just ignore them think darcy did a new snaring DVD for £9 and I bet people still give him shit lol

i did do one got 50 copies made an sold 3 then lads came at me saying am only after the money so id rather just injoy the lamping an hunting an not worry about people taking s##t about myself. i use my phone am sure i could get a camera an record better clips but then you go down the road costing money for cameras an all am intrested in is hunting an recording these on my phone to look back on over the years i have all the recording from start to finish for my self an share on youtube just to share and it cost nothing for other folks to watch it . i set for hours watching youtube an i think mine are just as good quility if not better from the phone . i just clip the phone in record from i call then when its dead them edited it to be seen online. i could make alot of money doing it but am just a fella that likes my hunting an no intrest in gaining from what i injoy doing . i am on facebook but i no most people on hear arnt but am private on it an i show abit more on it than youtube . thats were i stand on it lads cheers tho

i wasn't mocking your clips mate the clips are of a decent standard I was just saying that if it was clearer and you made a DVD they'd sell , as for people talking shit about you for selling DVDs then I wouldn't worry bout that , people would talk shit if you have them away free some people can't help but talk shit just ignore them think darcy did a new snaring DVD for £9 and I bet people still give him shit lol

Look at the quality of these runs and thats over 20 yrs ago mate

thats ok if your out with 4 or 5 people i lamp with one fella very odd time id get another to come out or out on my own i cant lamp record an hold the dog an call any man wants to be my full time camera man il bring them out . 100% i no your not mocking lad i agree if i had a real good camera i could get some good footage id pay to see it myself all edited up

• Like 1

thats ok if your out with 4 or 5 people i lamp with one fella very odd time id get another to come out or out on my own i cant lamp record an hold the dog an call any man wants to be my full time camera man il bring them out . 100% i no your not mocking lad i agree if i had a real good camera i could get some good footage id pay to see it myself all edited up

if I was in Ireland mate I'd happily be your camera man .id sure get see some decent runs on fox..all the best for the rest the season mate

Didnt know peter kay was part of the wrecking crew lol

What accent is that?

Great work trunk, dogs flying as usual, keep her lit lad.

• Like 1

Didnt know peter kay was part of the wrecking crew lol

What accent is that?

Great work trunk, dogs flying as usual, keep her lit lad.

there Manchester/ Wigan area
  • 3 weeks later...