First Rabbit For A While

Went out this morning to try my luck with some ferrals or collards, didnt see any ferrals again but got 1 collard as they are realy warey now at this farm, as soon as they see someone theyr off so i will be making a few hides around the place soon, i seen a decent chunky rabbit on the field about 35mtrs away and plugged it with a bizley magnum, it dropped without a twich

post-73370-0-79167100-1508769446_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Well done pal. I'm tempted to get back on the biz mags in .177 with this hw100 but it's shooting so well with 8.44grn that it's a case of "if it ain't broke".

They hit so bloody hard the biz mags and my last 100 adored them

• Like 1

Well done pal. I'm tempted to get back on the biz mags in .177 with this hw100 but it's shooting so well with 8.44grn that it's a case of "if it ain't broke".

They hit so bloody hard the biz mags and my last 100 adored them

Cheers matt, magnums are belting pellets, iv tried loads of pellets in this gun and they are the best ones iv tried, great for long or short distances, good in the wind aswell.

Fairplay ,my main perm is vermin on a Pheasant shoot so theyre out of bounds ,but as a beater a couple come my way at the end of a day in the sticks.And none of that hanging mallarky straight into a Farhita mix loverly grub fresh atb

• Like 2