Expectant Mother?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In response to this thread, and specifically the article it contains, we at the THL Common Decency Committee has published guidelines on how not offend regular contributors to the forum. We recommend

Speaking as a disabled, Palestinian, bi-curious paedophile, I think this an important part step in dismantling the patriarchal society.....     Speaking as myself (a white man on the wrong side of

I have sat here & thought hard & I cant find one single thing that '' offends '' me except women who are offended at just about everything , shut the f**k up & get on with it

Chris what do you mean hypothetical?

Have you forgotten barrys court case, it has happened in loads of schools in the us already, do you want me to put some cases up?

Aha i seen what you did, if your not gona be truthful theres no point, you left out gender dysphoria from my quote.

Are you saying gender dysphoria is not a mental health issue?

Theres no sense me replying if your not going to be truthfull.

You have your opinion mate...i get that. But you do seem to get fixated on things...you cant seem to walk away and just agree to disagree lol

Francie you're obsessed with this toilet thing mate. How much of your life are you dedicating to toilet issues?

Ahh not much, worked all day, went out for a quick dig with the dags, had dinner with family, an now im resting up.

Its an argument on a forum bud, i could also say you obsessed with a few topics on here also, but im not an idiot, i realise its a forum for discussion.

Fair enough mate, I'd just noticed that transgenders using woman's toilets seems to be a recurring theme? I wouldn't worry too much about it mate.

Shared toilets are quite common here, I've often been stood taking a piss at a urinal while a women walks past to use a cubical, would it be worse if I was dressed as a women?

The reason its reoccuring bud, is cause there trying an testing, an hoping an lobbying, but as youl see it was walshie who started the thread, not me, im getting my two cent in.

I apolagise for your f****d up toilet arrangments, id be real uncomfortable if a girl was in the same room as me when pissing, you must be taken a hand of me?

So if it was a five year old girl who walked past in same toilet, while you had your micky joe in your hand, what would you feel?

For a start it's not the majority of toilets, but it is common in small restaurants etc in the city......A women will often be able to see a man at a urinal, but of course they use a private cubical, I generally don't wave my cock about, so not a big deal? (Make your own jokes up! Haha)

I'd think it really weird a 5 year old girl was in a toilet on her own!! It wouldn't happen! Luckily Ive never come across that scenario, or anything remotely like it, nor does it ever cross my mind.......

........it's just not an issue mate, they're will be a 101 other things I'll be worrying about regards my daughter above her coming across a transgender in the loo!!! You just don't allow young kids in public toilets unattended full stop!

Fair enough, glad your honest pal.

Ok not five year old young teen eleven twelve maybe,theres potential there for it to happen, an i just dont want that potential legalized.

Have you forgotten barrys court case, it has happened in loads of schools in the us already, do you want me to put some cases up?

Aha i seen what you did, if your not gona be truthful theres no point, you left out gender dysphoria from my quote.

You have your opinion mate...i get that. But you do seem to get fixated on things...you cant seem to walk away and just agree to disagree lol

Thats cause i was assaulted when i was young, an by f**k il do whatever it takes to keep children out of potential danger, an this is bullshit if its made statue, will put children in danger, an thats gospel.

Heres an example https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/sexual-predator-jailed-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-in-order-to-assault&ved=0ahUKEwi22_Pp2IfXAhWIL8AKHcPHAYMQFggkMAI&usg=AOvVaw2wnBrkxa74k-VDqLqZe5hW&ampcf=1

Hypothetical means the question you posed to me with what would I do if a mentally ill man was pissing in the same bog as my daughter? I asked if that meant the same toilet or the same facility because I'm losing track of the point you're making and I've answered the question as truthfully as I can repeating over and over that I'm not concerned and I'm not bothered preferring to avoid public toilets in the first place and using single occupier toilets where available.

According to the American Psychological Association, gender dysphoria is not a mental illness and I'll go with peer-reviewed study every time.

So a convicted and repeat sex offender poses as a woman to gain access to a women's shelter and this is being offered as definitive proof that every TG individual is a sexual predator, not to mention in public toilets where this whole tangent has lead to? There are enough studies to show that they themselves are much more likely to be victims of assault than perpetrators, and can be seen with even a basic internet search? :hmm:

You're utterly convinced that when a trans individual goes for a piss that they don't want to do it as privately as possible?

Increasing municipalities in the US are complying with the law yet there is no increase in the number of assaults... How is this possible? :hmm:

The reality is that you've probably shared a toilet with a trans individual and you never knew it.

Edited by ChrisJones

Ahhhhh i see now, you think im saying every trans is a sexual predator,NO.

Im saying i dont want men in girls toilets,period.

Children are innocent an should not have to bear this shite at a young age.

And that this leads to easy acess for sexual predators, like the six examples i gave.

I never once said trans are all paedos,NO

• Like 1

Stats Show That Assaults Don't Happen In Bathrooms

And that this leads to easy acess for sexual predators, like the six examples i gave.

Single occupier toilets are the way the world is changing. Sorry mate.

Stats Show That Assaults Don't Happen In Bathrooms

Single occupier toilets are the way the world is changing. Sorry mate.

Im happy with single occupier as long as there not unisex?

• Like 1

make no excuses for any francie the trannies are as sick as a poofter, pedo etc etc. I mean look at Eddie lizard (izzard) how can ya see it on the tv and think that's normal???