Expectant Mother?

Nope you can't call them that in case you upset transgenders. Kindly refer to expectant mothers as "pregnant people."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/dont-call-pregnant-women-expectant-mothers-might-offend-transgender/

Isn't everyone who gives birth actually a woman despite what is going on in their head? Surely a man who has a sex change to a woman can't give birth, so they ARE mothers and they are expecting babies.

Is it better to upset real women who are looking forward to being mothers or the far smaller percentage of mental people who think they are something they aren't? As usual it seems the minority wins.

Isn't there more important things to worry about in 2017 than if some woman with a beard gets offended or not?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In response to this thread, and specifically the article it contains, we at the THL Common Decency Committee has published guidelines on how not offend regular contributors to the forum. We recommend

Speaking as a disabled, Palestinian, bi-curious paedophile, I think this an important part step in dismantling the patriarchal society.....     Speaking as myself (a white man on the wrong side of

I have sat here & thought hard & I cant find one single thing that '' offends '' me except women who are offended at just about everything , shut the f**k up & get on with it

Liberal lunatics are in charge walshie im afraid, but theres hope, theres means an ways to use the liberal logic against themselves.

For instance, this transgender bullshit is killing feminism, thankfully, but then of course it leaves transgenderism.

But this can be quashed also using there own logic against them.

If it gets to a point were this shit is made a statues or whatever, then that means iv a get outa work clause, i will just identify as a dog lol yes a dog an bark my way home outa work with full pay; cause whos gona want some c**t running round snipping other employees arses, or taken a piss in the office.

This bullshit can be easly be stumped, using there own methods againt them, another thing, the main advocates for this are saying no to transracial, identifying as a different nationality.

They wont recognise transracial so there shooting themselves, cause using liberal logic, you cant deny an individual there identity.

Be smart about it, use there own logic against them.

• Like 1

It would be interesting to hear a biologically accurate description of a woman.

When people who shoot get as many RIGHTS as 'women' with beards then I for one will recognise their RIGHTS.

I agree with the OP wholeheartedly - it really is political correctness gone to its lowest point yet.

Speaking as a disabled, Palestinian, bi-curious paedophile, I think this an important part step in dismantling the patriarchal society.....

Speaking as myself (a white man on the wrong side of middle age), I see this as an attempt to homogenise society. PC was begun to make us all equal....taken to its logical conclusion, it attempts to make us the same - homogenised, compliant to authority, accepting of the new status quo.

Micromanage as much of everyday life as you can, define what can be said and not said, what actions are deemed 'antisocial', and you will have a population that offers no resistance to authority, for fear of committing homophobia, Islamophobia, race crime, hate crime, aggravated something or other or just causing "offence".........

I've said before, and I'll say again, we are a tiny step away from "thought crime".

"Man is born free, but is everywhere in chains."

• Like 4

I think a biologically accurate description of a woman would be someone who was born female and who could give birth, or at least have the necessary parts to do so.

A man who calls himself Deirdre is still a man regardless of what bits he has chopped off or what he sees himself as.

In that newspaper article it mentions someone who is now legally male, but was born a woman. She is holding off having the op until she has given birth first. Talk about wanting the best of both worlds.

Is gender nuetral a recognised thing ?

Everything is recognised these days for fear of being called something-ist if you don't.

Everything except me and thousands or even millions of others who are sick to death of pandering to minority nutjobs.

I have sat here & thought hard & I cant find one single thing that '' offends '' me except women who are offended at just about everything , shut the f**k up & get on with it :laugh:

• Like 3

Aye, the Mail is full of it today. Dont mention the word obesity around children because youll send them off on one, that Paloma Blanca bird saying shes bringing her kids up gender neutral, and 50 children a week are being referred to sex change clinics ? Conkers anyone?

From the artice.......

A large majority of people that have been pregnant or have given birth identify as women. We can include intersex men and transmen who may get pregnant by saying 'pregnant people' instead of 'expectant mothers'.

BMA guidance

"The elderly" should be referred to as "older people", "disabled lifts" called "accessible lifts" and someone who is "biologically male or female" should be called "assigned male or female".

What a load of old bollocks :rolleyes:

Apparently you can now get into trouble for misgendering someone :laugh:

If you're born a woman, you're a woman. If you're born a male, you're a male - simple.

I'm not going to start referring to some nutter as them, ze, it or any other silly thing they make up.

We've got one that works at another branch - she changed her name from Toni to Tony and is recognised as a bloke with HR :blink:

Admittedly she's got the same haircut that I had when I was 15 but, she's still got tits and, sits down for a wee.

f**k that, I want no part of it - I'll always refer to her as a she and, treat her like a woman.

I seriously think they all just need to get their heads out of the clouds for a big dose of reality.

As for letting them talk to school kids about this, that's bang out of order.

Kids should be encouraged to be kids - the sickos need to keep their wierd ideas to themselves.

• Like 2