Perks For Mods

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me just explain something........none of the mods give a flying f**k who you are, what you are messaging or where you live........you are just not that important ! They are just ordinary dudes li

Did you not know, they get a new Jag every year and a chance to see how pathetic grown ups can be over the silliest of issues ! Lol

Career mod !

Posted Images

There not a bad bunch on here tbf

Gotta agree. There's an Irish forum I look at and if a post has a hint of an illegal subject or any legal issues about it they pull the plug.

Do I get a T-Shirt for kissing ass ?

Yes, its pink. Do you want your name front or back?

:)

Never had washie down as a liar lol

Fook Walshie???

He was the one who made up every conspiracy theory in the last century, all so he could profit. (More than socks the peddling barsteward)

He's an evil Rothschild ?

• Like 3

Let me just explain something........none of the mods give a flying f**k who you are, what you are messaging or where you live........you are just not that important !

They are just ordinary dudes like everyone else, havinga look at this forum because it's better than the f***ing telly.........just like everyone else!

Grow the f**k up ! Lol

• Like 8

Never had washie down as a liar lol

Fook Walshie???

He was the one who made up every conspiracy theory in the last century, all so he could profit. (More than socks the peddling barsteward)

He's an evil Rothschild ?

heard walshies got more money then the Rothschilds

You do realise that the term "career mod" is now a thing......you have created a new bit of terminology.

I'm just writing that under all Walshies posts from now on for the crack ! Lol

• Like 4

You do realise that the term "career mod" is now a thing......you have created a new bit of terminology.

I'm just writing that under all Walshies posts from now on for the crack ! Lol

I hope you aint mocking these guys WILF, Im forever grateful for the sterling job they do, I dont think we could go back the casual part timer mods again who dont take job so serious haha
Hear hear dammed TG and part-timers.. (I miss her actually) ? Edited by mushroom