Footwear As In Socks

I was wondering what kind, and brand, of socks you folks wear come fall/winter in your wellies ? I would prefer to wear my wellies as much as possible as they are easier to get in and out of in what seems to be a zillion times a day.

My feet sweat a bit, and what I wear now seems to allow for a small period of time before my feet are damp and cold.

Any suggests or advice is appreciated.

Lynn

* I am glad this place is open 24/7, insomnia and I are best friends again :unsure:

Edited by Miss Lynn

Army gore tex boot liners http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITISH-ARMY-SURPLUS-BLACK-MVP-BOOT-LINERS-G1-SMALL-TO-XL-GORE-TEX-STYLE-FABRIC-/192222046746?var=&hash=item2cc153aa1a:m:moc6jziJm8FgKvNxDi9XgBA with normal socks work with wellies. The sweat condenses between the boot liners and wellies, so there is a bit of a squelchy sensation, but your feet stay dry and warm.

Just read your wearing wellies,

I take it your not doing huge mileage in them?

For boots , things like increased arch and heel support in socks matter as your on shanks pony a fair way , in wellies I don't think it's as important

If your wellies are lined types ala le chameua sketch then try football socks !

If not then any big filling sock should do

Personally I don't wear anything special in wellies , sports socks tucked into jeans manage !