Advice Or Recommendation

Ok gents, I am in the market for an air rifle, what I do know is I want a springer.

Usages will be Magpies Jackdaws wood pigeon maybe odd rabbit, but main use will be feathers at about 30 - 40 yds

I know I don't want something to cheap thats rattles and sounds like a bag of spanners when letting a shot off.

So many options on the market, buying second hand is not an issue, I just want to make sure I buy once and buy right

.22 is the cal I want, I won't be target shooting it's just for the above.

Am also after a ghillie suit (XXXL) if any of you lads have one.

cheers......ATB ....Del

One that fits you your needs and your price range. So many good Air Rifle one can chose from, and all will have the one they like. Thirty to Forty yards is the rang if I am not mistaken, but I could be easily. That is the rang that Air Rifle are designed to perform their best at and the rang that most will have confidence to shoot or try to ever shoot at live quarry. Again it is just my understanding and could be easily totally wrong.

Your money and choice, and good advice will come your way I am sue, but in the end it is Your money and choice.

All the very best and good luck and hunting delswal

NOT EVEN GOING TO SAY OUT

AS IT WILL JUST START AN ARGUMENT

FECK IT GO ON THEN I WILL.

hW97 WILL NEED TUNED AND POLISHED IF NEW

AND STILL DO IT IF SH

TX200 HC

AND MY BEST FOR FEATHER IMOP

PRO SPORT 22 ,,,,,386 CROWS IN THREE AFTER NOONS ONE AFTER THE OTHER ,,,THATS WHY IT WAS CALLED THE CROW SPORT BY THE LADS OFF HERE.

AND BEFORE YOU START MARK

FECK OFF

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Feck me I only wanted something to clear nuisance feathers out of my garden, doubt I will come across 386 crows or 40 woodies.

Looking like a TX 200 is the one for the job eh? or pro sport which ever comes up for sale first?

• Like 2

Feck me I only wanted something to clear nuisance feathers out of my garden, doubt I will come across 386 crows or 40 woodies.

Looking like a TX 200 is the one for the job eh? or pro sport which ever comes up for sale first?

Good for you delswal, now I will give advice, not that you need it but I will say I never go to and RFD without knowing exactly why I went and never coming out with more that i went in for. I do not get second hand so never had to say no thank you.

All the very best

You have to watch Jimmy,( big Mac), he gets confused delswal - it`s his age :hmm: .

The truth is Jimmy did go shooting crows over a three day period and shot 3 the first day, 8 the second and 6 the third :yes: .

That`s where he gets 386 crows from you see. :laugh:

" Just thought I`d tell ya like" :angel::whistling:

You have to watch Jimmy,( big Mac), he gets confused delswal - it`s his age :hmm: .

The truth is Jimmy did go shooting crows over a three day period and shot 3 the first day, 8 the second and 6 the third :yes: .

That`s where he gets 386 crows from you see. :laugh:

" Just thought I`d tell ya like" :angel::whistling:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: suppose if you add them up like that it saves on pellets huh

Ha! Ha! Ha! :laugh:

Oh well, it`s Fri` afternoon, :feck: up your`s too, James.

BOOM !

attachicon.gifIMG_0275 (1).JPG

The TX 200 HC MK3 .177 - blame Jimmy he made me do it. :whistling::angel:

Sorry mark but are you ever going to acknowledge and start paying royalties to Kaiser for all those shoots and images?

All the very best for you and your mate

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 1

ill go against the grain... iv got a prosport thats going in the bin or sales section!

I didn't get on with the tx either.. far to fiddly loading for numb fingers.

I've been having a springer session this aft!

the .22 97 has had a polish and new piston seal... no guides or anything else :yes:

the others have had all sorts done zzzz

I could put up pictures of dead stuff but the squirrel linch mob might get me :laugh:

post-102306-0-02382000-1508515240_thumb.jpeg

happy shopping si

• Like 6