Hi folks im just wondering what peoples opinions are on the best scope to use on air rifles to shoot between 15 - 50 meters

Not interested in manufactures just type eg 4x12x40/50 etc

Thanks

One that will fit and perform its best for you and also your pocket. A good RFD will have a reasonable collection for you to try on your eye.

Good luck and all the very best Degsey

One that will fit and perform its best for you and also your pocket. A good RFD will have a reasonable collection for you to try on your eye.

Which would you say was better though a x40 or x50 only after opinions I wont hold you to it :D

Which would you say was better though a x40 or x50 only after opinions I wont hold you to it :D

Now how can one answer that? What cars do you like driving and are they the same as me. Requirements for my car are. has to get me from A to B safely. I have more important things to spend my money on, do not need all the bells and whistles, just want it to do the job and be reliable. But that is me, others want differently

All the very best

To be honest for your use, I would have thought a scope with a 3_12 x 44 would be fine but an 'AO' model will be a major advantage so that you can focus up on the target.

Phil

Have decided on the Nikko mountmaster 4-16x50 is cheap enough and I have the 4-12x50 on my Galahad which does ok so hopefully will serve me well on the 510